Reviews for For Ransom
Stripes chapter 2 . 1/17
Wow, the second chapter of 11 and the rape is already here... I kinda feel bad for Alex, but can't deny the way you write this is so... Realistic I suppose.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
You know i accidentally stumbled upon this story while trolling around the interwebs and decided to read one chapter but ended up reading the whole thing. And i just have to thank you for this wonderful story
Dragondas chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
God, this was so sick and twisted... And then it got so sweet at the end...It was perfect! :D A great story with a great ending. Bravo!
XxNekoLovexX chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I loved this story OO The rape scenes make me sad XD. This is a story I'm willing to read over and over again. w
sora12212 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Aww! That was a nice, sweet ending..!
I needed that happy ending, I was going to cry otherwise. xD I just can't live with Alex being in fear all of his life or something.. xD
I'm very glad David and Alex got together, they're suuuper cute! ; w ;
Fantastic story! You did an amazing job on it!
sora12212 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Wooowww! :D I read this story a looong time ago and I just reread it again! c: Of course back then I was totally new to the whole BL thing and this was like a huge slap in the face and I was little avoidant of it. xD But then I matured.
And now.
But still omg. All I want to do is hold Alex and be like IT'S OKAY.. ; w ; What a cutie.
I hope David and him get on good terms later in the story, last/first time I read this it hadn't been updated!
Omg.
A challenge for the artists, you say? e v e Well I happen to be one.. (Not a very good one, but practice practice, practice!)
I'd love to draw all of these characters! Add this to the to-do list! C:
Love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
you definitely the best fic writer...
Evelyn chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Holy crap this is so intense XD I LOVE IT! Is it bad that I enjoy rapes?
BandNerd98 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Hehe I loved the ending and it's quite an interesting love story
BandNerd98 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
AWWWww so sad DX
BandNerd98 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
I think I want him to be not guilty...nah nnevermind...well i dunno
BandNerd98 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Ummmm is DAvid his real dad or something?
BandNerd98 chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Awwww I'd feel bad for telling them about DAvid too...I might get over it though .
BandNerd98 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
They know eachother! WOW :P lolz how is that possible :O
BandNerd98 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Ugh I like cried when I found out DAvid wasn't going to be there...he has like no protection now :/
132 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »