Reviews for Above the Influence
ria.green chapter 1 . 2/7
i really lke how they are just 2 boys, not 1 overly feminine guy and a supermasculine dude.
allancaldera chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This story was amazing sweet and and a little bit dark as the characters are bad boys well Miles job with the characterizations you should make a sequel of them. :D would love to know what happen when they go to the city.
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was seriously so cute... Damn I wish I had a best friend like that... Soooooooo cute and fluffy!
Sugartits chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*both Nate and Miles are adorable. I lived the interruption by the english teacher, and how the boys just seemed to go together so naturally.
Sugartits chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was lovely! Both Nate and
oops667gmail.com chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Experience of a lifetime. I read this in The Original Russian version back in 2012. I still remember every word of this story. Incredible talent. The author, you are a genius! I love you, but never seen. Be creative on!)
With love, Mahsim Otosa, Ukraine.
TheDarkPassenger chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was just adorable! The perfect short story. Thanks for writing :)
fleurmort chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Wow! Okay, so perfect! Loved it! It was a flawless mix of the right amount of smut, comedic relief, plot, and a touch of fluff. You did good, so good! Thank you so much for this precious gem of fiction. It was totally tops and way saucy! 3
Veneya chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was really good...loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I love this!
PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
hot :D
Chickie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow. I wish this was just the beginning to a very long very dirty very beautiful story. As a whole, it'll do _

Miles is so awesomely bad and Nate is so adorably practical. Their banter is funny and perfect. It just seems they fit perfectly together.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
so cute! thanks for sharing!
The Infinity chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ohmygods this story was... adorable. And sexy and sweet and exciting and aaaah!

I really loved it. :D

Much love!
Lil' Monster
anydayanywhere chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This story is just wonderful. The character interactions made the story really memorable. :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »