Reviews for Above the Influence
I love this!
PuzzledApproach chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
hot :D
Chickie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow. I wish this was just the beginning to a very long very dirty very beautiful story. As a whole, it'll do _

Miles is so awesomely bad and Nate is so adorably practical. Their banter is funny and perfect. It just seems they fit perfectly together.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
so cute! thanks for sharing!
The Infinity chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Ohmygods this story was... adorable. And sexy and sweet and exciting and aaaah!

I really loved it. :D

Much love!
Lil' Monster
anydayanywhere chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This story is just wonderful. The character interactions made the story really memorable. :D
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I was reading your story, listening to daft punk and thinking, wouldn't it be so epic if they played one time at prom next week and then your story mentioned daft punk at a spring formal and I'm not gonna lie my mind was blown.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I very much like this. It's sappy but not overly, and smutty. It's like a perfect combination. But so many drugs! I love their banter and comments. They both are fantastic. Though, you warned sex. There was no actual sex. Just blowjobs and handjobs. I forgive you. Have I mentioned that this is really good? Very well written and stuff.

Luck with life and writing!

~ibbit:]
CK chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Bromances are a beautiful, beautiful thing. But, lovely as they are, carsex makes everything better. Well, carsex and incredible writing.

Thank you for contributing to the world.
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
BLAHGGGGGGGGGGHHH.

again, so cute! and charming! and hilarious!

"Fuck you, you deserved that, you low esteem bitch. Why the fuck wouldn't it be you? It's always been you."

the sweetest, funniest line ever! i thought it was hilarious how he called Nate a 'low esteem bitch'...

ahhhh i love you!

-zozo
I Crave Yaoi in my Sleep chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
so... so... words. Yes. Right. I have to find the words to describe how fantastically amazingly wonderfully heroically awesome this was. It's not going well. Umm... if this were a person I would marry them, if it were a cake I would have it and eat it, if it were money I would use it to buy the world.

Basically, I loved it. Genuinely loved it. Not like you might see a cute hamster in a shop and exclaim "that's so cute! I love it" but in the way you might be sitting on a park bench with someone you've known all your life and finally turn to them and say "I love you." Like that.
prolific thought chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG, THIS WAS AWESOME. SO ... *fangirl sqeee*

This was a reallly good story. Like, omg, so good!

"You have a weird orgasm face," Miles informed him. "It's a lot like your face when you kill people in video games." - I laughed so friggen hardd! xD Heck, I'm still giggling at it.

So, yeah. Figure I'd tell what I thought of your story. I must now, go do my geography review.
MidNoon92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Lovely work, really really good. Strong characters, the right amount of sexy and funny, and the little taste of tenderness at the end that wrapped it up, but with Miles and Nate still being Nate. Great job.
MayIFall chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh yes, this is definitely a good reason to go below the influence. I love this slice of life concoction of yours. XD
Caseus chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was cute, sexy and hilarious.

Great job. :D I really liked it~