Reviews for Above the Influence
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aw, how sweet! Great job!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this was real and sweat..and hot xD
Ox chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This was a lovely little piece. Just wonderful.
Ella chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I loved this so much. You could really feel their friendship and love for one another, and there was a perfect amount of tenderness at the end. The dialogue was witty and funny, the characters strong. So gonna check out your other stories now!
gigi-2000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
that. was so. HOT! OH MY GOD. before this i was only kinda into slash. i don't really know the word that describes girls who like slash, but i totally am one now!
Niousha XD chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
To author person: I just want you to know that i love you.
ntm12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was an awesome story! thanks so much for writing it!
sobran chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awesome story. thanks for writing it.
mnemox chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was great! Awkwardly realistic and funny and cute. Miles and Nate are really distinct characters. Well done!
Mewenn chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
That was hot and sweet and sometimes even hilarious. I really liked it. Thank you for writing it.
firestar267 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was brilliant! It was really entertaining and well written, I thorogholy enjoyed it so thanks! :)
plumblossom chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awesome awkwardness, really.
Jaded Devil chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
) nothing like having revelations with your best friend while getting smashed and high on formal night! Excellent story, and very funny too!
fullofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my God. This was just so adorable and hilarious. I was actually cracking up when reading this xD AND YOU MENTIONED FOREVER YOUNG. I love that song.
Collins-A chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really loved this story.

but I'm dissappointed that there won't be more chapters, because I don't know how I got the idea in my head, but I was under the impression that there would be more.

which is why when I moved my cursor to the corner, I was "wtf! glitch? wheres the chapter drop-down menu!"

heh :D anyways, even if there aren't any other chapters I still enjoyed this story immensely.

the characters weren't all two-dimensional like most one-shots because of the lack of space or whatever, but you managed it.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »