Reviews for One Chance
Kate1964 chapter 4 . 8/28/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yumko Yummy chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
:D this is awesome. i have you update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :)
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
S'all good, bro. Take all the time ya want. :)
GoGoKate chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Love this story!
Please update soon!
I want much more!
LittleWolfPup chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Great chapter! Can't to see more. Two friends of mine also want to write a review.

DisneyRulesEverywhere - Awsome Chapter! Nice and steamy! Please update soon, I wanna know what happens next!

emodude666 - Nice chapter, I love how real the charaters are. Like my friend can't wait for another chapter ;(
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Hot and awesome! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Nia Love chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is a really good story so far! I would really like to see where it goes!
SweetFangs chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Interesting story. Original too. But how you write the dialogue and what happens after it kind of confuses me.

Just a few typos but it's no big deal.

Update soon?
ferrara chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Yay! you updated

i havent looked at this for months and when i saw it was updated i was so excited

love the story so far, lookin forward towards your next update
Sunny Bites chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Ahhh, you're alive! lol thanks for updating. I really love this story and update it more often. please?
LittleWolfPup chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
This is great so!

Hope u add to it soon! ;)
HeartRose chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Loved what you've writin so far

Hope u chose to contiue!
MonkeyXMonkey chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
good so far! Hope you add more to it one day. Looking forward to seeing an update posted!
zutAra101 chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
So I like this story, it seems interesting. A few typos here and there but nothing major.

So, um looking forward to see how this goes...until whenever you update.

-Z
cchs1794 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really like your story and Isobel Q. Rowan is right, its hard for people to find you. Just take your time with your story and do your best, your doing well so far. Keep it up. :)