Reviews for Caught in the Crowd
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13
Love this story...please update!
Shannon chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Best story ever please please continue this I've waited so long :(
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
NOOOOOO...update please?
shann-ng chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BRILLIANT STORY!
Fan chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Such a great story! Please continue this and update soon!
AnimaOfChaos chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
amazing story! cant wait to read more! :)
foreternity chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
NO WTF NOOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS :O NOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE UPDATEE!
shann-ng chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Please update soon! It's been so long :(
shann-ng chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
please update sooooon
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Rosie-another AMAZING chapter-but that is to be EXPECTED WITH YOU! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write Joss and Finn-PURE PERFECTION! I am DEEPLY AND IRREVOCABLY waiting for another chapter of this story-I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
DAMN can't Ezra ever get a break? I want to know what happened in year 9 between him and Astrid! I have the gist with your little innuendos but my CURIOSITY WANTS THE WHOLE STORY! BEAUTIFUL WRITING and AMAZING STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
DAMN-AGAIN you MADE me CRY with this chapter-you are EXCEPTIONAL with writing such TURMOIL AND EMOTIONS ABOUND! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL writing Rosie!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I am REALLY LOVING this story Rosie-my questions have yet to be answered and she is rather a strong person and someone I would like to be friends with. You are doing an AMAZING JOB with this story-KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Rosie-you have another BRILLIANT STORY here and one that BROKE MY HEART and made me cry. I am so CURIOUS to find out what her story is and what happened! You have written this with such RAW EMOTIONS-I FELT EVERYTHING! On to the next chapter!
Reeech Beeetch chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I like Joss and Finn. More action than Astrid and Ezra, though, and infinitely wittier. Are you updating this soon? You should! Cheers!
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »