Reviews for Caught in the Crowd
AnimaOfChaos chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
amazing story! cant wait to read more! :)
foreternity chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
NO WTF NOOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS :O NOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE UPDATEE!
shann-ng chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Please update soon! It's been so long :(
shann-ng chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
please update sooooon
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Rosie-another AMAZING chapter-but that is to be EXPECTED WITH YOU! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write Joss and Finn-PURE PERFECTION! I am DEEPLY AND IRREVOCABLY waiting for another chapter of this story-I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
DAMN can't Ezra ever get a break? I want to know what happened in year 9 between him and Astrid! I have the gist with your little innuendos but my CURIOSITY WANTS THE WHOLE STORY! BEAUTIFUL WRITING and AMAZING STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
DAMN-AGAIN you MADE me CRY with this chapter-you are EXCEPTIONAL with writing such TURMOIL AND EMOTIONS ABOUND! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL writing Rosie!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I am REALLY LOVING this story Rosie-my questions have yet to be answered and she is rather a strong person and someone I would like to be friends with. You are doing an AMAZING JOB with this story-KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT JOB!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Rosie-you have another BRILLIANT STORY here and one that BROKE MY HEART and made me cry. I am so CURIOUS to find out what her story is and what happened! You have written this with such RAW EMOTIONS-I FELT EVERYTHING! On to the next chapter!
Reeech Beeetch chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I like Joss and Finn. More action than Astrid and Ezra, though, and infinitely wittier. Are you updating this soon? You should! Cheers!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Nooo plz update, I like ur story so far ur a good writer
AmoreJess chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Ah you're driving me insane! Lol. I loooove Finn and Ezra is just annoying. I actually want Finn with Astrid but I think he's perfect for Joss. Ahh choices choices. Please update soon!
princessxx chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
Wow i absolutely love this story! i couldnt stop reading it until i reached the end. Sometimes it amazes me how Astrid can stand being that nice but year ten seems to be telling us something different ? hahahaha and why do i get the feeling that Ezra is a hot nerd underneath ? And apparently the son of a billionaire ? Anyways i need to start on my homework now :D:D Thank you for sharing this story i will be looking forward to your next update :D
Ederra chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
What you have here is amazing!

I love the plot and the characters. I mean, it's not very often when you have a Queen Bee that's the nicest person in the world.

The Finn and Joss scenes are hilarious - I love reading them (probably as much as you love writing them).

I like it how you slowly reveal things, not just giving it to us all in one hit.

It makes their past mysterious/suspenseful :)

Looking forward to the next chapter,

ederra
castiel89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Hey, Rosie!

Guesssss whaaaaatt! ;) ;)

Just dropping a review here before I read the update to let you know that Caught in the Crowd has been added to the Hate/Love category at ADoR! YAY!

Here's your review from moi:

When I got the suggestion for this story, I did a little dance in my seat. Although I had to reread before adding it, Caught in the Crowd only managed to reel me back into the drama fellow ADoR judge, rosieroo, creates. The two main characters, Astrid and Ezra, used to be best friends, until their ninth grade year when Astrid beytrayed Ezra and he left. Three years later, Ezra comes back and wants nothing to do with her, despite her best efforts to become his friend again. In Ezra's mind, since she's the Queen Bee of the school, she's changed into the type of girl he hates and she swore she would never become. Instead, he doesn't see that his preconceived view about her is wrong. Astrid is nice and makes an effort to befriend everyone, depsite if they aren't as genuine as her. There's more to the story than just the rift between the two. rosieroo's writing has the ability to pull you in and make you feel like you're watching all the drama first hand. The few bits of Aussie slang threw me the first time reading, but it doesn't deter from the story. With it being well written and the characters able to make you feel their pain, it makes this an incredibly addicting story that will make you want to read over and over again.

xoxo