Reviews for The Accident
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
A touching story. School-aged children can be cruel and heartless in a way that most adults forget and can no longer understand. I don't know what causes it of if there truly is a way to change it, other than reaching one person (read bully) at a time and helping him/her to see. In the meantime the weaker children live as victims... and usually their parents never even know it.

At least this is an uplifting story.
From0The0Ashes chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Noooo! Why'd it have to end?
This was so sweet and cute and adorable and romantic and amazing! I love love love!
Thank you for a wonderful piece of romance that wasn't depressing or melodramatic or flaky. It was so sweet how their relationship developed, and quite realistic how it they resolved that major issue. Thank you!
JDFly chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
One very brief chapter and I'm hooked? Yes I am!
Amethystars chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I loved this story and the style of it, flowing without dialogue. Beautiful.
Demons Apprentice03 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Love it
elma chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
I really love the ending. As in the last few sentences when he makes someone take a picture and in that picture 'she's making a crazy face and [he] looks merely crazy about her.' It was very cute!

And it kind of was heart wrenching in a way. I'm glad and I enjoyed reading this story!
elma chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I like it! I see the potential for this to be heart-wrenching and I kind of hope you pull it off!
elma chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I saw last chapter that you said you did no speech marks on purpose. I'm kind of curious why and it seems to be alright except when you use direct speech and just put no speech marks and it just feels a little wrong... But when you use indirect speech and it melds with his thoughts then its perfect :)
elma chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
It's her and I now

It's her and I know*

minuscule error I know but it jumped at me and disrupted the flow

I feel like the tension is still building, so I'm going to continue reading :)
boredsoul34 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
wow! really well written. i was tearing. :)
larafrancesca chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Aw cute!
FizzyLizzy chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
love love love love love.

A truly gorgeous story.