Reviews for Not me!
Jazzanimez chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I like this a lot! Very original .
Juliane chapter 40 . 2/25/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I really loved it. Ohmygod, you have no idea, I was ADDICTED. :'D Thanks. I'll be reading the rest of your fanfics. :'3
A55 chapter 40 . 10/18/2011
Totoally looove this story! :D Can't wait to read your other ones!
DutchyPuppy chapter 40 . 7/3/2011
!

yup, you heard me right, it was REALLY cute!

you're a great writer - i'm ALMOST jealous...i'm just not the jealous type!

i'm SOOOO gonna read more stories of you!
uee chapter 40 . 3/25/2011
This is the best story ever! Aside from those typos, It still made me cry! Thanks for making it!
OMG101 chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
Isn't Kiku the name of the girl who was in your other story, "Bring in the Prince" or something?

Cause she was pretty heroic...omg am I the only one who noticed that? btw if she was, that's a cool connection you put in there :)

Cherri
MissNightOwl chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Since I just finished watching hell girl episode 19 I got a little depressed and so when you said in the story about the mother chasing the daughter around the house I got a little you know teary eyed when I thought about it. Anyways I think when I get more positive I'll defintely start to love this story too!
angellover254 chapter 40 . 6/30/2010
hey thx again for another great story. I think this was the best story i ever read. I coulnt keep my eyes away from the computer unitl i finish at around 11pm.
hachi9992jrn chapter 40 . 6/5/2010
lovely ending
hachi9992jrn chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
.EVAR
King0Mik chapter 39 . 6/4/2010
First off, I must say that the end was a pretty interesting twist. Though there are a couple of mistakes within your writing involving grammar. (Meh, I'm like a grammar geek. And I'll say the negative-ish stuff first and then the positive stuff.)

Concerning dialogue, the speech tag (that he said, she said stuff) can go either before, after, or in center of the dialogue. No matter what, the first word of the first sentence of the dialogue (of one person) will always be capitalized even if the speech tag comes before it. If the speech tag comes after it, the first word of the speech tag is lower-cased. (If you want to sound like some random English person, use 'said (s)he.' XD) Also, if the last sentence in that dialogue is supposed to be a period, you change it into a comma. The speech tag can also come in middle of the dialogue. If it's separating a sentence, you put a comma after the first part of the dialogue and after the speech tag. (Example: "Did you," Kai asked Ryuu, "say your goodbyes?") Then, there's the type where it's just separating different sentences. You put a period after the speech tag this time. You can also add in other narration. (Example: "It wasn't me," she stated in a calm voice. Then, her voice became louder, and she pointed to what seemed to be a random stranger. "It was him!") If it's a conversation between two people, you don't always have to put a speech tag. You can skip it for three or four times before adding one in then skipping three or fours more times then repeating... Ya...

Now for the extremely epic grammar lecture...

A simple sentence is a sentence that contains one or more nouns (a person, place, thing, or IDEA) for the subject and one or more predicates made up of a verb and perhaps various phrases which shall eventually be explained... These multiple nouns or verbs are connected by a "FANBOYS" standing for "for," "and," "nor," "but," "or," "yet," and "so." Only use a comma when there's three or more predicates/nouns being connected. (You tend to add the comma at times...) Examples: That person and their father ran away to earth, stayed there for three years, and died there. Bob I, Bob II, Bob I, and Bob IV were all great rulers who ruled over the Land of Bob and were buried deep underneath the castle.

There are many types of phrases... The infinitive phrase is basically the word 'to' and a verb. Wow... That was short.

Anyhoo, there's the participial phrase which consists of a participle (It's basically a verb in its past or present tense form such as 'ran,' 'running,' 'flew,' 'flying,' and etcetera) and the noun it modifies which is just...a normal noun... A participle can be used as an adjective as well. However, they can also be used as nouns as an idea. Examples: basking in sunlight, cheering fans, flying potatoes, flying through the sky, and eating a piece of toast.

Next, there's the prepositional phrase. It consists of a preposition (words such as below, above, under, as, while, while as, during) and a noun. Examples: under the rug, below the earth, during a storm, while flying a plane, and above the skies.

Not only can these prepositions be used for prepositional phrases, but they can also be used for complex sentences. Complex sentences combine two simple sentences using a preposition. However, no comma is need unless it's for a phrase. Examples: She flew above the skies as dawn came. Potatoes took over the world when the last defense had been defeated. Flying monkeys will destroy us all if we do not work together. She fled while in her homeland, a war was going on.

Anyhoo, then there's the relative pronouns which are 'who,' 'whom,' 'whose,' 'what,' and 'that.' They can be stuck into a sentence between a set of commas to describe something-usually a noun. Examples: He, who was will, died. The boy, whose father was a rich merchant, often played by the lake.

Don't confuse the complex sentence with the compound sentence. A compound sentence combines two simple sentences using a "FANBOYS." A comma is necessary before the "FANBOYS." Examples: He ran around the house, but he didn't get in trouble. She was always seen at the scene of the crime, yet she wasn't in jail.

And lastly, there's the compound-complex sentence. This basically combines one or more complex sentences with each other. If there's only one complex sentence being combined, it's combined with a simple sentence. Examples: If she had lived, she would have become a famous movie actress, and he wouldn't be all alone. Darkness filled the cave, but he wasn't frightened as he searched through the cave to find an exit.

Fin.

And I just want to type two things before going on all the positives. In chapter nineteen (though it was probably a typo), "oni-san" is supposed to be "onii-san" or "Aniki." The "oni" is the devil, just so you know...though it would kind of fit Ryuu. Speaking of Ryuu, his name means "dragon," and I find that kind of weird, considering he had cat ears. (Weird thing is I once did almost the exact same thing, but I soon changed the name...)

Now for the good stuff.

I like how you end each chapter with what seems to be a cliffhanger. It makes the story just so much more intriguing and prods the reader to...read on. Same with the last chapter. If this was a book, your readers would be ready to buy the next book. XD

And I must say, I found an anime/manga reference in this even if unintentional. The main character feeling that she is "ugly" relates to Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (AKA The Wallflower). I believe I found more, but I don't believe I remember them.
chocovic-chu chapter 40 . 6/4/2010
how lovely ending! kobato gets a moral value from this story:

no matter how your physic's looked, just thank God and believe that you'll get happiness in the end.. right? err..

oh, well, kobato will miss them so much, especially kenjipyon, ryuusama and zerocchi, yes, yes, kobato's bishonen maniac, haha!

well done, imaginechan! you're great, yaay!

yosh, finally kobato's gonna meet the twin bishonens, yes! yes!
Starowner chapter 40 . 6/4/2010
AH Awesome ! I cried when I thought Ryuu was dead!
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
Nanny Nenny chapter 40 . 6/4/2010
WA! It's over already? Oh, I look forward for future stories, Imaginexeuphoria!
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »