Reviews for Shadow Dragon
vipera.422 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
We’ve finally discovered more about Draca’s and Sin’s past even though we might have been happier if we’d continued to live in blissful ignorance. Just like poor Draca. However, there are still a lot of unanswered questions, such as why Azrael attacked the Dragons. He must have had some reason. From Sin’s reaction it seems as if he used to be a real monster but considering Sin doesn’t remember his past, how can he know what he was like before? And if he was really so evil, why did both Rona and Adel disapprove of the Dragons torturing him? I guess I’ll have to wait some more to find out.
As for the main characters’ relationship, it’s obvious they’re getting closer and closer to uttering the L word. I think Draca’s already realized how he feels about Sin – “Draca was almost afraid to know what his love Saw there.“ – and now he just needs to say it.
Adel’s conversation with Tarath at the end of the story raised even more questions than the rest of the story combined and I’m curious what Draca’s “destined form” is.
Unknown By All chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
AHA! dont mean to be rude but i foundsy another error in this chapyter

it say chapter FIVE when its supposta be chapyter FOUR!

stupid fictionpress and its crazy changes XD

so i hopes to see chapyter four back on so other fans may reads this yummynessity! :D

fyi toldja i love your story, FINISHED THE SERIES IN A DAY boyah!
Ambrosette de Holmo chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Beautiful as always! I look forward to the next one. When I finished reading, I jumped around the room screeching 'I LOVE THIS FIC!' It was funny because my sister looked at me weirdly. Good job!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
*giggles madly* When I saw the title of the next one - unplanned parenthood - I was like Sin, Draca... What have you done? Good to see it's only Draca's cousin :D Love this story too! Are you saying that it isn't all about Sin and Draca and them getting together? What a shame :D
DefineNightmare chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
I am so ashamed, I have not reviewed in so long! However, I did follow faithfully with each update...like a stalker!

Draca cannot have his rest, can't he? I adore his mother, she is very kick-a-s-s. I love how Sin is there for him, he has become very affectionate over the years towards Draca.

The preview? Hilarious! Kala seems to give a run for their money.

I cannot wait for more! Keep up the great job of writing wonderful -other praising adjectives- stories of their lives.
Ambrosette de Holmo chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Hi again. Brilliant, as always. I especially enjoyed the bits where Sin comforts Draca- I really love this pair. Thank you for writing!
acorn2oak chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Sweet! Baby Draca...

Thanks for continuing this story.
hey chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
What's up? it's been months since your last update. please update soon!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Aww DRACA! His Mum did actually love him :D Love it! (Can't wait to see what Sin's reaction will be to the wings!)
DefineNightmare chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
It's so bittersweet. I definitely like how Draca matures, and little Kala seems adorable (love the cousin moment XD)

update sooN! :)
Pinkypaifan chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Yes! Logged in! :D

This was such a sweet chapter. Draca matches his profile picture now!

I can't think of much to say, other than, This story is still AWESOME!

So have four trusty black checkmarks! :D
jweniahleigh chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
i love this series and i always get excited wen u update! so please, could u continue this soon? i get really sad when imwaiting for updates D:

and btw thank u for updating this!
Sun Lin Not logged. again chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Bwahahaha! I have finally caught up with the series! Ooh, this one's a cliffhanger! I wonder what the favor is...

I agree with Draca when it comes to telling Sin what his name used to be. Sin sounds a bit better than Azrael, does it not?

Now there's one more thing I have to say...

Inspiring Fan-ray of Keep Writing-ness! *zaps*

(The reason I'm so hyper is because I've stayed up to one thirty AM!)
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Poor Draca... Love it!
russia chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ooh intriguing! tho poor Draca! i know that feeling and it ALWAYS gets worse, just how? update soon! im meant to be revising here and instead im continually checkin back to see if theres any more, its so god!