Reviews for Gabe
Averick chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This. Is. Excellent! I love it, the pace is awesome, not too fast or too slow, just right for the story you are telling. Poor Gabe :( But excellent story! Is there more to it? Anyway, I love this! Angst, horror, and blood...my fav combination, lol. Anywho, nicely done!
DiexGaaf chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
... 0.o gaspeth.

This story is so... so, so- AWESOME!

I mean, it was about 500 words more than what I'd usually read per chapter but, hey, I'm not complaining!

Are you going to write more? Because I will read it, without a doubt.
Jazzy-Baby chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Great story :) I'm afraid I'm not as great of a review giver as you but it's really good :) The beginning was my favorite, I felt like I was actually in the story :P Great job :)
Lauren Andrea chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
H...I am truly speechless...well not literally, but well...this was really deep. For me anyway. And the writing was amazing. As was the connections between the characters. Jeez... Well, I hope to read more soon! And I can't help but wander, is this a true story? Maybe that was obvious, huh? #gazing up at ceiling blankly# Or maybe it isn't a true story? Now I'm just confusing myself...

Anywho, while I go and heavily contemplate the meaning of contemplating, you keep on at it ;-)

!Vamp X'er -XoX-