Reviews for Suicide Squeeze
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
great first chapter
gulistala chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Uh-oh...Liz is attracted to both of them!
xJadeRainx chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I love baseball! This should be an interesting story.

xJadeRainx
gulistala chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Ah crap I don't know who I'd like to see Liz end up with. Both guys are awesome.
gulistala chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Darnit I want more! D I really wonder how her relationship with Tim is going to progress because at the moment he seems like a good looking male best friend who likes to flirt a lot. And who is this handsome baseball player you speak of in your summary? Is it Chace? D This should be VERY interesting.

Keep up the good work!

gulistanlik
DuckyJem chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Oh dear, how do I love thee! This is incredible so far! I almost jumped out of my chair when I got an e-mail from FP that you started a new story! I've had a really awful day, and reading this chapter just made my day. I actually feel like smiling! :D

I'm really excited to see how Liz and Tim's relationship progresses. I'm super anxious to read more. And the line '"What was that? A wife? Are you offering?" he deadpanned.' TOTALLY reminds me of this We3k thing from a thousand trillion years ago. I can't remember the whole backstory anymore, but I think it had to do with Ryan telling me and Duluth Ashley that Dean was taking applications for a girlfriend...or something. Because it definitely sounds like a Ryan line.

Anyway, hi! I miss you SO MUCH!
x-kit-x chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Great story so far and I can't wait to read some more :D
blurrylights chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
AW! Kissing already! :P LOL.

Anyway, I like this story a lot already. Is the guy from the bar the up and coming baseball player? I'm betting on that, or why else would you introduce him?

I like the relationship between Tim and Liz, though I find it's a bit unrealistic that they warmed up so fast, and are at that stage where they act like they've known each other for years. If you ever do a re-write, try to slow the relationship down to a believable level.

Update soon!
gulistala chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
First off, I'm excited for this story! I really hope no plagiarism scares arise so that hopefully this story won't be discontinued.

I like that the quality of the writing has been maintained so far- it's not an A-B sort of thing where the first chapter is awesome but then the subsequent chapters not so. Both chapters are awesome thus far, you don't crawl, you don't have painful mary sues and so forth. I was honestly expecting that Liz would be going home with Chase but nope, she's her own girl and didn't because she didn't feel like it. I like that change from 'the usual', it's refreshing.

So, I really can't wait till the next chapter. I wonder how Liz's new job is going to turn out.

gulistanlik
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see you writing again. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this story is headed.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Cute Story! Can't wait for more :D

xx

Ali
laurac559 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter! I thought it was brilliantly written, the way you capture the protaganist's feelings about her current job situation is really good. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)

Well done :D Keep up the good work!

BeautifulDawn x