Reviews for Suicide Squeeze
marijee chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
I think dating is a great idea! Oh and I want to hit Dianna too!
marijee chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
I love how Liz (and you keep us guessing!)
marijee chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
I was just thinking that Liz should go with Chase...he's cute and sweet and has a great family. His job could be an issue...but he's a stand up guy. Tim is broken. I feel bad for him. He needs to get a break and get over his wife. Does Liz like Tim just for him, or because he needs to be loved? Hmmmm
marijee chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I hope Tim realizes he needs to make things right with Liz. Don't give up!
marijee chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Yeah! I loved Liz hitting Dianna...and Millie's giggles. Oh and Chase is such a nice guy...and Tim's still damaged...
marijee chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Love sure isn't easy...
marijee chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Hmmm...the damaged older man, or the cute guy with the great arm?
marijee chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
I really like Liz. I feel her excitement about this new job and the people she is working with.
marijee chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I enjoyed this first chapter. I sympathize with Liz. Reading on!
Belly boo1099 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
oh my god,amazing story, I loved it more than i thought i would! I loved both Tim and Chace but was rooting for Chace even though most of the story was about Liz and Tim. Your story made me cry, which i didnt execpt either, started around the time we found out Chace did more cooking classes for Liz (loved it, do cute!) It was different from other romance stories ive read but i thought that made it more interesting,great job!
Dbn chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
great story!
Barbara chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hi, just wanted to say...I love this story!
I also took a peek at the charecter photos and they matched my mental image so well. Great job. I saw you were still searching for a 'Millie', what about Alex Kingston? I know her work well, from period drama, ER to Dr. Who and she's always this feisty go-getter, smart, honest, a little wacky and sometimes somewhat conniving. She's what my mind came up with, so maybe she'll do it for you as well.
Back to reading the rest ).
lovermont chapter 23 . 1/21/2012
Loved this story! It was really well written and your characters were very developed. I also really appreciated the non-cliche way it was written. Good job! :)
Joanna chapter 23 . 1/7/2012
Good job. I really enjoyed this. I must admit I was in the same situation as Liz was all the way through. Tim or Chace? Tim or Chace? I couldn't decide. But in the end I think she made the right choice.

What would I eliminate from the story line, you ask? Maybe the whole thing with Dianna's character, I wasn't too fussed about that. Also the fact that her parents weren't really bothered with photography and Matt being the golden child, I don't think really added all that much to the overall story.

overall, this was a great read and kept me guessing at who she would pick up until the last couple of chapters.

Thankyou.