Reviews for Suicide Squeeze
sappyromancelvr chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Hooray! the end! :)

Sequels always complicate things. not always but most of the time, so I'm glad this is the end for them. You gave them a happy ending!
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
I FRICKING LOVE THIS STORY! :D

Yes, as a true Team Chace fan from the begginning, I am ECSTATIC that he got Liz. MAKE A SEQUEL! I just love the way Chace reacts to when Liz does something for him! They're just such a CUTE couple!

It's kinda sad that you ended the story but the story itself is AH-MAZ-ING! :)

Hope to see a sequel from you soon & Happy Holidays!

~Ronnie~
Momochi Zabuza chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I have read my fair share of amateur fictions with step-by-step instructed cliches. And then there are times where I come across fantastic fictions and your story falls under that category.

Thank you for writing such a great piece! I enjoyed the characters and the light storyline. My heart usually drops when there is this story arch where it involves plotting or revenge on some wrongful person... the bullsh*t stuff. So when Dianna came into the picture, I was half-expecting the fiction to start focusing on the interaction between Dianna and Liz. Thank gosh there wasn't any of that.

It's weird. As I read the development of Tim and Liz's relationship, I was on the 'Tim Bandwagon' and wanted nothing to do with Chace. However, I don't know how you did it, but I'm happy Chace and Liz got together.

From beginning to (almost) end, you wrote an incredible fiction. Thank you! I hope you have a new fiction in store and if you do, I can't wait to read it.
Faithfully Yours chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
This chapter made me gloriously happy. :) I am such a fan! And seriously impressed by your ability to make it so uncertain who she was going to choose. Nice writing skills! :)
ramenrandomness chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Yes, I'm so glad things broke off between her and Tim!

Only one last chapter? We will be able to see Liz and Chace officially together right? Or it'll feel like the story's ended before it's begun...talking of which, will there be a sequel?
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Yes yes YES I am for SURE squealing with joy. Team Chace FTW and finally Liz realized what's GOOD for her! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! :D

SO update soon && Happy Holidays! :)

~Ronnie~
gee.thanks chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
aah FINALLY!

:D

Update soon!
blurrylights chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
I am REALLY happy with this chapter! Yay for Chase and Lizz! But that mysteriousness at the end is so NOT cool- you have to update soon!
sappyromancelvr chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
sweet. she deserves her happy ending with Chace. Tim just didn't suit her despite the mutual lust and attraction.

Great story!
tell it to the sky chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
i can't be the 2nd to last chapter!

im glad that she is with Chace now, look forward to the last chappy!
Faithfully Yours chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
This story is legitimately incredible. I love the characters, well, except for Tim. I really want Liz to wind up with Chace. I hope you update soon!
gee.thanks chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
excellent. absolutely fantastic. :D
DuckyJem chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
I have to wait weekly to read the rest? You're so not fair! Haha, I heart you! Well, since I am totally team Chace, I am anxious to see how this ends. I'm not really sure how I would describe Tim. I used to like him and his quirky one-liners (like the one about Liz offering to be his wife way back at the beginning), but now his character just rubs me the wrong way. He seems so whiny and insecure, like he doesn't believe that he can man-up and be good for Liz. Now Chace, on the other hand, knows that he could be enough for Liz, but because of his work, he can't commit enough time for her. So anyway, I am totally team Chace. :D
RonnieMeetsPaper chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
OMG yay! A team Chace chappy! Hehehe...where's Liz going to anyways? :)

Update soon! :D

~Ronnie~ who's cramming for an AP science test
ramenrandomness chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Yah go get him, I love Chace! Tim is a selfish child wallowing in self pity
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »