Reviews for Nobody Listened
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really like the concept within this poem. Plus it's very concise and doesn't drabble on for eternity. Brilliant.
Le Tranquille chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is great! I love the format.. good job! And thank you for the review :)
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh the irony, I wonder why :P

You make every word work hard for you, I especially liked the combination of 'champagne' and 'paper'.
vanillabean99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this is really good.

especially the format, makes it interesting to read.

the ending really finishes it up, and gives something to think about.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have to be honest, this isn't my favorite piece by you. I feel like your descriptions and word choices, which usually shine are just eh here. I also missed the connection between the champagne and the river water, unless that's just me being stupid? But still, I think that could have been made a bit clearer. I do like that ending though. The concept that you've emphasized is a good one if I'm correct in assuming that it's not being artificial and I love the last line because it's so sad, but so true. People don't value realness.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon (links in my profile)
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this, the imagry is great.

Keep it up.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like the unique liquid flavour to this, and you are very adept at this style! :)
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was wonderful. Keep it Up!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I like the clear, concise phrasing of this poem; not a word wasted or misplaced. Also, the hourglass format is somehow visually pleasing.
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like this one, Anna. It's very straight forward and poignant. Great job!

Your twin _

random syzygy

creates strange destiny,— less

perspicacity
nickyO chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Care, skill, and conviction-this poem like all your work gives me something to think about and creates a scene/picture that I can add detail to easily. The poem gives voice to people who feel out of element with others because they are staying true to who they are.