Reviews for teacups
fellintothemoon chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hi there, darling! Good news. This poem has been reviewed by yours truly and has been added to the A Drop of Romeo site under the Poetry category. Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: You know a poem is good when it gives you chills; this one did that and more. "teacups" is absolutely stunning. his terrible beauty does something with words that just makes me melt. For such a short amount of words, emotion seems to be bursting out of the piece. The angst, heartbreak, confusion, love: they all just hit you in the face while reading. The words seem almost lyrical, flowing like warm butter on toast. "teacups" has a steady rhythym, an intense message, it's easy to follow, and it leaves you breathless.
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
really amazing
Awesome. Sauce chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is wonderful. Sauce. And accurate. Sauce. And just basically amazing and self-regretful and you've probably guessed who this is by now haven't you.

Anyway, a job extremely well done *hands over cookies and metronomes*
Aixie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This poem is beautiful. I love the rhythm. 3
Kyllex chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This.

It's good. Real good.

I love it; it almost sounds like it could be the lyrics to a song. A really sad song, but still. I can't write poetry worth crap, so these kinds of things never cease to amaze me.

Nice job!
Phibonacci chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I love this poem. Great job )
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I kinda love this. Because it describes that wretched late-night reconsideration so well. Lovely.
Sakiikumi2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Poetry has always been one of the things i don't like. I just never read it. But i stumbled upon this and really, you are a beautiful writer. You can fit so much emotion into so little words. You've got real talent :)
before it rains chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this is gorgeous.

i applaud you for writing something so morbidtwistedlovely.

definitely faving,