Reviews for a moment of possibility
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Huh, this was a really good read! I think you did a wonderful time writing about heartbreak.
JuneSummers chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Reading this made it seem like all my problems had melted away, fantastic writing as always. :D
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is wow...just wow. I think everybody can relate to your story in some way. It was so beautiful and so true. You're an amazing writer and your work is usually underestimated. At least in my opinion. Anyways, you have some serious talent. And I'm not giving you a compliment, trust me. That's the truth.
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I apsolutely adored this! AMAZING job :D
Electric Colours chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This made me teary for a little because this basically describes what i would love to do but have no courage to do so. Your writing is just so beautiful and real and I can relate with it on so many levels. Which kind of scares me to tell the truth, but its still amazing.

And yes, it is possible. Definitely.

x x
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
For the first time in your life you have allowed yourself to be vulnerable, and the fallout is a special kind of humiliating

- just one more reason why I love reading your writing!
chewychester chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That second to last line got me. I would have said it without the maybe, but I think it sounds cold. Next time..., because there won't be any heart there to break, right?