Reviews for Protector
DormDad chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
What a nice little story this turned out to be. I was not sure where you were going at first then the conflict with the friend from town. What ever happened to him? Hopefully, we will see these character more down the line. :)
Write On!
alexisrenee chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Heart. Bursting. SO SWEET! These two are ADORABLE! And I love Sk'lou!
crazypsycho chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Sorry about the previous comment. That was my fault.

Anyway, I love this story. It's simple yet it still caught my attention. I love it. :) write more of this story. Rey'en is so adorable. I want someone like him. I finished reading this yesterday, and I came back today so that I could review your story.

Hope that you could write more stories like this. :D
Cra chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
TH
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
is it finished? i hope not i love it!
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
Alteng chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I actually read this yesterday morning, but I didn't have time for a proper review.

I will give you that this is what I would call a true fantasy story. I can appreciate this one that point. It reminds me kind of fairy tales that I have read.

I would think that you have been told that your chapter are too short. I have looked over your other stories out of curiousity and noticed that the chapters are about a page long or so. You should keep the chapter breaks where you have intended them instead of giving us four chapters at one shot. The break in the chapters is a break whether in one chapter or four.

Within the individual chapters, you should write more detail of your characters and their actions. What does Fenny look like and why is she in the forest? You might want to point this out after the first couple of paragraphs. Then you have the beast . . . Re'yen. I was wondering what he was throughout the reading, then I realized that you created (or so I think) unique creatures for the story. You might want to explain why the others creatures of the forest might fear him and run away.

Outside all of my complaints, I did enjoy your character interaction with each other, and you have proved Fenny to be a kind, good person, even if she seems a little dizzy at times.
Kini of CURE chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I am really enjoying your story so far! I can't wait for more!