Reviews for Gods Shouldn't Need a Cupid
AnonymousReads chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Oh I really really love your stories. I love the plot and the way you ended your last story was great. I really hope that you continue writing this story because I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
funnechick chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Is it time for an update yet? I must know what is going to happen with all the characters!

If you're American...Happy 4th of July! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/7/2013
I utterly love your story pls write the next chapter
Saydimon chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
I think I have a love-hate relationship with cliffhangers. Yes. I love when they are used, but I hate the wait. Nonetheless, I absolutely love this story to no end.

Bleh, Jeremy's such an asshole. But, I love his little 'conversations' with Cherub. They're always interesting even if he's being a dickhead 100% of the time. And Cherub & Hades kissed, again! Ugh. They're so cute. I just love them.

It's pretty easy to fall in love with all the characters, even if they're all different. Really. This has to be in my top 10 for my favorite stories of all times. No joke. Anyway, update soon? I'm gonna die if I get to see the drama that's about to happen!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
One word...UPDATE! Its been months since you did slight exageration but this story is amazing very well written and original plot please update or at least give a reason to why you've stop writing. Your an amazing writer don't let it go to waste!
Ditto123 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
This was certainly an interesting, eventful chapter. I felt so bad for Amazon, Lexi, and Cherub in this chapter. Jeremy's so evil!

But I did love the last part of the chapter though :))
Pream chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
FINALLY! After all of last year and months you finally updated! DANG! I almost thought you quit. AND A CLIFF HANGER?! SERIOUSLY? Now I want to know more of what happened during that party. Please update soon i hope! 3
Hikaru Leach chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
So it took me 3 days to finish reading everything so far and it was worth those 3 days. i completly loved the story and plot. and the character. i think myself have actully fallen for hades, even though hes fictional O_o. I Cant wait for the rest of the story but ill feel sad for when its over like i do for any book than i really liked :) Love :)
xxjoceyuxx chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
So I have to admit I wasn't read into the story but there seemed to be a lot of things occurring under the surface of this story. So I stuck it out and Am so glad I continued reading. It seems like the plot just continues to thicken and I love the conflict with in cherub. She's honestly just so pure and is being tainted in this chapter. But she's willing to do so for her best friend and to fix the mess that Jeremy has created.
I have to admit I almost stopped reading because I didn't think the story was that well written, and I hope you don't take too much of an offense to that because I think it's evident that your writing has improved over the years. And I find myself more and more captivated with the writing and the plot.
I can't wait to see what other lengths cherub is willing to go, how her relationship with hades will pan out and how everything else in the story will blow up!
Ditto123 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Oh wow, I did NOT expect Hades to interfere. I guess I had it coming though. I loved the last part.

I'm curious about Jeremy's plan. *Sigh* I just wished that the fight with Jeremy and Johnno was more detailed. I do love a good action scene :)

I was actually surprised that Hades actually kissed Cherub. I kinda expected him to do something that would make it look like he's kissing her when he's really not. Oh well, there were a bunch of eyes watching them from every direction.
CaBlasch87 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
WOW! Was not expecting anything like that..
Ditto123 chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Hahah, the last lines made me laugh! Also, Dahlia has something up her sleeve, you could tell. I was amazed, but, somehow, not surprised how she managed to twist Cherub's words and actions into something entirely differently when she interiewed the Elite Five and Lexi and asked Cherub about the girl and what not.

I forgot what chapter it was in.

I love how I'm seeing more depth and character of Hades and Johnno. It seems that those two are the most exclusive characters of the story. Their personalities hit me as somewhat enigmatic. Jeremy, too. But he is on a whole other level of complex.
I'm Batman chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
I loved this chapter. To my enjoyment, Hades was included more! So yay. I love how that story is coming together. when's the next chapter coming out? I seriously can't wait. :) I've been waiting quietly, (by quietly I mean forcing all my friends to read it – don't worry, they loved it) and I'm super excited to see what happens next.

I also wanted to comment on characterisation. I love the characters, they're very authentic with real and raw emotions. (just like the characters from your other stories) I'm happy to say that drawing upon these emotions really connects with the readers. (I cried at some bits and laughed aloud at others.) You're truly an inspiring Australian writer. :) I hope to be like you one day.

Keep up the fantastic work! I'll be waiting for a new chapter :D Toodle-Pip
-Bruce Wayne.
Pream chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
You should upload the next chapter! I can't wait what happens next! paybacks a b**** ;) I love your story and the main character is humorous and an awesome character, keep up the good work! 3
Pream chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Hades and Cherub feel so compatible! They should be a perfect couple X3 I love them to death! I love all of the characters! besides Jeremy LOL
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »