Reviews for The Only Exception
funnechick chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Hmm...great start to what I think will be an awesome story.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I want to read more. Hurry up and post!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this is really good

please update soon
merkie chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loving it so far. Can't wait to see what goes on. :D
Goddess of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This story is SO COOL! I LOVE it. And, I'm from Canada, so like you guys, we love using our "u's." I love that you have awesome grammar, too. Bad grammar is SUCH a turn off. *Clicks Favourite Story button*. Update soon, please!
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon!
theloverslife chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
:D OMG I love it so farr! Great job, and keep up the good work

I'm Coffee by the way :) Nice to meet you _
Random Things chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Love it!

A great start!
electricwrds chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Awesome start. I like all of the characters thus far.

Please continue!
jodiggity chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OH my lawd! This Is freaking awesome. Hope you update soon. xD I love this, so far. First review. Yuss!
11cina24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hm, it seems like your describing a part of the story plot that you have, not really much of an introduction. I don't know, it would have been better if the story started out when she had her new neighbors, but that's just me. Ironic though, my name is Cassandra!:) I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Y. Neytorla chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
oh! I saw the summary and I just had to read this! First off, what a great way to attract attention to your story. Secondly, it's set in England! WOOT WOOT! Finally getting some english drama, lol! Amazing first chapter; it's well written, everything flows well and it's enjoyable to read. I hope you choose to stick out with this story because it's bloody lovely! :)