Reviews for Anamnesis
gaearhotmail.fr chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I love this story, it's amazing ! i very want read the next chapter.

Oh! and i wonder where are your others stories ? Because i wanted read "Smells like teen sprit" again, it was my favorite.
Chibko chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I'm at a loss of words, trying to describe the emotions and imagery this story evokes. The tangled yearning, pain, sorrow- I'm not sure who I feel the most for, Russell or Loren. I really like how different this story is.
Lassitude chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
I'm not quite sure why you don't have more reviews for this, but this writing style is really...sharp, I guess? I like it, because it's so brief, and THERE. There's a sense of immediacy and intimacy that you don't get with traditional narration.

The writing, as always, is beautiful, and you capture the emotions of the human heart so well. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Blood
Creeping Collarbones chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Maybe it was already too late before it all even started- That's thought provoking.

The first paragraph in twenty was great and so was the last line.

Rally wonderful writing.
Creeping Collarbones chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I want to be able to write like you because this is amazing.

I love all the little details you add. I think that's what makes writing really good and a I feel like a lot of authors on here don't do that.

And I don't know what to say, so I just open my mouth and say, Oh. Oh, I've never tried them.- It's interesting how you don't put things in qoutations. It can be kind of confusing. but I think it adds to the piece.

Thirteen and fourteen are my favorite, so far.

I want to more about Danny. I love this!
kazoua chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I like Loren. I do. He's kinda... likable in an unlikable way? Like I don't like his qualities, but wrapped into one person I just can't help but like him.

The watermelon bit just about broke my weak little heart, if you want to know. Goshness. Sad.
kazoua chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Uh, I still don't really get it. I think I'm starting to see where Danny is/was and where Loren is right now, but not clearly. I'm assuming past relationships mixed badly with drug experiences, but I can totally be wrong.
magalina chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Once again, lovely and painful. Glad you're back :)
Chasmodai Blue chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
"I lick my own lips and taste watermelon instead of an answer."

That was a really apt closing line for this chapter.

I know you know what you're doing.

Keep going; don't stop.
Nick Ransom chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I wish you'd write more of this, I really love it. All of it, the fact that we're just thrown into the middle of this crazy, at time painful story with little information. I can't say enough good about this, seriously. I favorited it, and I'm really hoping there's more of it eventually. Beautiful stuff.
Nick Ransom chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I haven't read anything else of yours yet, but this is fucking phenomenal. Fragmented, barely sensical and weird as hell, but I absolutely love it.
Nick Ransom chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
...Jesusfuck.

Wow.

Yeah, you're fucking amazing.

Something about the way you write brings me to almost tears, and I sound that sounds stupid, but it's true. This is beyond great.
Chibko chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was beautiful, poetic, wistful, yet melancholy. I really liked the tone of it.
magalina chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Lovely. Though every chapter kind of tears me apart :(

I really want to know what happened, but I like the vague style and I have the feeling we're never really going to find out and it's still awesome.

Keep it up!

Oh, I have to find your new account! Any hints?
Creeping Collarbones chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Your prose is like poetry. I love it! Great job.

Maybe I should get stoned so I can write like this, yeah?