Reviews for To Russia, With Love
AJ chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
"By then, my mother's eyes were blanker, blinder, her smile empty like the pots outside the window. Her teeth were crooked. Her eyelids rode low on her eyes, interrupting them. Sly. Tired. Onlyhalfway through the veil."

I LOVE this description. Love, love, love it. It describes her almost roundaboutly, but still direct enough you get the point.
Kuso.Girl chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Definitely an interesting story. I like his sister. But that's because I'm inclined to the girlies. :3

I kinda want the word list. Haha.
SerialXLain chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
I liked the spider thing. The spider legs. A lot a lot.

This is me not being quiet.

Lovely job as always.
catgirrl246 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I love the way you write.

This is so interesting. I like the idea of Russia. .
Pretty. Odd chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
i really like this. like a lot. i like everything you write. your writing style is so unique, and this story is no different.

the characters are so 3 dimensional, and so is the story line. love it, and can't wait for more.
SerialXLain chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I like Tolya. He seems sweet. I also have to rewrite my hot-wire one since I wrote it while sober at school avoiding 42 year old Eric.

The kipper one reminded me of this book I'm reading. It was kind of strange that it did but I liked it.
plumblossom chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I know! Imeda finds his muse in Sasha!
plumblossom chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I don't think it's blah. I think it's terrifying (in the good way).
pretensions chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i really love the way you write. looking forward to seeing where this goes!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Just saw Uncle Sam again.

Anyway, I'm enjoying.

I think I like the first two the best so far. For a moment when I was reading it, I forgot we were doing this together and was like, "WHOA WHAT A COINCIDENCE." I am an idiot, yes.

Anyway again.