Reviews for Chaos Reunition
green chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
oooh me thinks Caden is a bit special himself! That tattoo on the side his neck? Maybe he's a hybrid too? Or maybe he's special in another way? I want Edward to see Caden flirting with Viola! It would be hot to seem him jealous :) Ahh please update! I really want to know what happens next and I miss Edward and his sexiness!

Always a pleasure reading your work

-Green
Abby the ONE chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
So I would like to tell you that your story is amazing! I really would be overjoyed if you updated because I really want to know what is going to happen next. So please update your awesome and amazing story!
XtremeAngell chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Awesome story! I'm hooked!

Great plot, amazing colourful characters and awesome action!

Fell in love with Caden instantly he showed up. I can't help rooting for a Caden/Viola relationship (sorry Edward)

I wonder how Caden is able to 'see' her? Is he a decendent of the gods in some sort of way?

Sorry I didn't comment on the first story, couldn't help but move on to the sequel right away. But I promise to comment from now on ;)
champloogirl chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
I'm loving Caden. I am officially addicted to this story. I skipped half of my first class to read the rest of the
anna chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
thanks so much for the update! the story is getting really interesting now and i can't wait for the next chapter
Peaceout chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
Lovin' your story. I'm actually obsessed with it. I really enjoyed the sparring between them, and the conversation they had. I can't wait to read more!
ponponcake chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
oh gawd. one of the best chapters thus far, imo I love the interaction between the Loki and Viola. I must admit I am extremely curious how he's going to react when he finds out who her father is *cue dramatic music*

This is gold:

"Do not flip off the Loki. Don't-

I flipped him off. He chuckled."

hahahaha :D
Laurel Valentine chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
this chapter was awesome! im starting to like Caden more than Leon! but i still think Edward wins Violas heart
Evil-Angel92 chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
Minzy chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Ooooh Caden's hot haha, is he gonna be Edward's competition? Oh wait. Forgot about the bond LOL. I guess Viola liking someone else wouldn't really be possible with that, huh? xD
renegade01 chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Awesome chapter. Caden is such a flirt. Looks like Edward has some competition. Can't wait for more. ;)
abbey chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
eeep! so glad you updated. i love this story so much.
pille-ip chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Yay, a new chappie. A really interesting one. So cool!
M chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
old fashioned crime solving!
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 12 . 9/15/2011