Reviews for Chaos Reunition
aNamelessFace chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
it's been over a year since the last update but I'm not giving up. I love this story and I''l wait patiently for the next update. Even if I'm 80 yrs old on my death bed. Hope everything is going well in your life :)
Alexandria Woolf chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
Please, update again soon! its really good!
BellaRina Girl chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
Hey!
so i know this is a little left of centre (i know I'm always weirded out when i get alerts from old stories) but I'm re-reading some of the stuff on my alert lists and i came across yours, and i just wanted to let you know that I'm super impressed (again!). The quality of the writing is insane, and other than a couple of typos i can't fault it at all! the characters are well developed and original and the plot line had me up till 2am reading!
The cliff hanger on this really has me dying slowly inside, so i know its a long shot, but if you're still writing, know that there is at LEAST one person who's still reading! this is an incredible piece of work and i believe is publish-level quality, and it deserves to be finished, if not for the fans then for the sake of the story, and yourself. :)
so yeah, i just wanted to let you know that this is amazing, i LOVE Viola (and am shipping Leon and Viola so bad!), and am loosing sleep in exam period because i couldn't put my phone down! really, a very wholehearted congratulations, theres some pretty average stuff on here but this is really a diamond in the rough :)
eienkiseki chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
This story is so good, i was hooked from Sweet Miseria and finished both of these stories in 1 day. I love Viola and how she is not the typical damsel in distress or mary sue she is just herself flaws and all. I also adore the really complicated romantic relations Viola has with all of these supernatural males I love it, I confess my favorite guy so far is Edward but god did i roll my eyes when i first saw his name. My thoughts were 'not another vampire with the name Edward!' Twilight completely ruined any good thoughts i had of the name Edward and the name henceforth became a cliche vampire name. So i'll be extremely glad in the future when you change his name to something different.

Two things i am looking forward to in the future, how Viola and Edward can progress their relationship and more screen time for Thanatos (the awesome 'not' dad) who will come in and kick ass and save Viola.
MsRiri chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I love your story! Not trying to be rude or anything but are you updating soon?
Evil-Angel92 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Really hope there's an update soon!
Littlechin chapter 21 . 6/21/2014
I finished going through these chapters in roughly a day, I could not get it out of my mind if I tried. It is very well written, from the characters, to the twists, to the plot itself. The only part that saddens me is the update promise in the beginning of this chapter and the cliff hanger. I love how Viola has just a strong personality to match her abilities, but like everyone has her insecurities. My favorite interactions use to be with Edward, but now Caden is becoming intriguing. The only relationship I do not understand is with her fayher. Did he turn off all the parts that make him the father she loved? And why? Its makes me sad to see how its pretty much completely broken. Pleaae update soon! Thanks
ajmeyers90 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I greatly enjoy your story and I hope that you get the time to update soon. Please! :)
Coli chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
OMG Please update soon...
fairymaiden chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, what. What. What. But. Noooooooooo. You're the best, I love you. Please keep on updating when you can. Thanks.
ViciouslyDark chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
HOLY... OMG! loved it!
AlyssaChu chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Damn. This chapter was really good. I've never read something with so much action. I love it. Keep writing and update fast. There are a few grammar and spelling problems but nothing too major.

Yes i was soooooo surprised. You sneeky little rat you. Ugh. Love all the twists and turns and surprises. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Pleaaaaase don't leave me hanging. Update asap.
bridgettblah chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holy crap dudde ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this was intense damn great chapter
FamishedNight chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Love it! when i saw the update i was so stoked. I cant wait to see what happens next.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »