Reviews for Chaos Reunition
ponponcake chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Yay, an update! :D I'm really love the tension between Caden and Viola and how he's trying so hard to figure her out. Go Viola, keep him guessing! At the same time I would give up all my cookies to see what kind of insane situation would have to happen for her to reveal (cookies in the literal sense, not cookies as in my..yeah). Haha I'm also super curious what will happen when Edward and Caden meet...I sense some awkward moments coming up ahead :P Can't wait till the next chapter!
FamishedNight chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Awesome Chapter!
CoConutella chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
OH how I missed you lady! _ i missed you and your awesome stories! 333 i'm so happy to see you are alive and kickin' and blessing us all with yummy caden! thank you!
deets1 chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Asdfghjkl I love you but I'm STILL for Edward.

Jeez, it's like I'm back with twilight. Except this is ten googleplex times better. You know ten bazillion.

Anyway.

I am excited. You always manage to hide what's really happening until the next second, but at least noemi feel like they're a but more ahead of the curve than before. By a few inches. I mean at least she saw the crime scene. Too bad they don't know of the informant, they haven't investigated PURE enough, so on.

Oh and she hasn't finished the bond.

(God please let her finish the bond. With Edward.)

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.

Omfg I'm on tenterhooks here. I almost can't handle all the action and romance at the same time. Ya meanie.

Thank you for writing this.
Deets
bridgettblah chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Idk this may be silly buy could you do an alternate world where everyone is genderbent?:p I'd love to see a chick version of edward!
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
Hi, I read your note about writing a prompt, thanks a bunch for doing this :)
Hmm, for ideas, I can think of two things. I'd either like to see something with a focus around Jack (for instance what he's up to when he's not around Viola), or a scene from back when Viola had gone out with Leon.
Once again, it's super awesome that you're doing this :)
Mell8 chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I'm so glad you've returned! This is one of my favorite stories so I'm happy to know you're planning on finishing it!
Leanna Weisdorn chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
I'm so happy that you updated! I nearly started to dance when I saw the alert yesterday at work...
With all the things you are doing, I'm just so happy that you haven't hiven up on the story.
Telma Joy chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Thanks for doing this...I am in love with your story and glad that you had time to work on it at all!
pille-ip chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Yay! You're back! It would truly be a sad thing if you didn't finish thiis amazing story.
bridgettblah chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Hello! It has been quite a while! I totally understand though, sometimes other things just take the top priority. No one can expect you to drop everything to finish this! But boy am I glad you updated. Though its been long enough of a time that I did have to go back and remind myself of what happened previously:p Annnnyways, this is such a delightful story to read! And I cant wait for more:)
renegade01 chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
I still love your story and your characters ;-)

Its admirable how determined you are to finish this

And now I have a craving for skittles...
Ms-Fix-It chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Welcome Back! I can never get enough of Caden *_* and always enjoy when you continue the story! Excited to see future developments. I'm so curious to see what will happen between her and Edward. I really want to know if she can break the connection or if there is a price for breaking it?

Also HOLY SHIT, to what your going through and don't blame you for a long break. Wish you the best in recovering and working things out for yourself. I know its hard just make sure to take care of your health.
NeelaShep chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
Welcome back. I'm grateful for another chapter, but I still think that your well being is way more important. Take care!
Coli chapter 18 . 2/20/2014