Reviews for Heaven To Me
Ruby Kart chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Matthew! I've gone all mush now, and I blame you. My dad is staring at me and laughing at me because I have this giant smile on my face.

Wow, I'm so happy for a happy ending. And hope Walter isn't the only one who finds his Heaven. It's such a sweet story, and I love the way you intertwine sports into it. Doesn't just make it this "I love you - You love me - Let's have fun and get married" sort of feel to it. You pace it well, keeping us hooked until the perfect ending. Everything seems to flow just right. If anything, I'd just suggest working on the 'love' thing a bit more. I mean, you discuss the slight contact they had with each other, and the chance meeting at her grandparents' house, but you don't deal a whole lot with his development of love over time. It's still a great story without it, but it's the only thing I would have liked to see more of.

I like how it has a few ambitions of your own in there too. Majoring in English, singing, publishing a book of poems and short stories - they all add in to make the story seem more realistic.

Thanks for the happy ending. Definitely worth the wait (although, I haven't counted the days). Perfect Title too! Congrats to Walter :)

Ruby Kart