Reviews for Eternal Academy
Mya von Dor chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hmm, interesting premise. I will keep reading (when it's not 3 AM :) ) but I thought I'd mention first that the dialogue seemed stilted and a little unnatural. Felt like you were trying a little too hard to explain things. The section with Kaila got much more natural, though. My advice is to worry less about trying to explain things and just let them unfold by themselves. You'll end up with a much better story that way, too.
HeroofEnelios chapter 16 . 5/28/2010
I apologize for not reviewing when I first read this chapter. Me had no Internet, so I had no way of reviewing. I liked this chapter, and the scene between Death and Kaila. Nicely done! :)#
HeroofEnelios chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
A nice update, and still: Kaila is my favorite character. I can't wait for the next update you have for this story! Keep it up!
HeroofEnelios chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
A good update, and I can't wait to see Kaila antics. Heh heh heh, I look forward to your next update! Nicely done.
HeroofEnelios chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
I saw your profile picture, I like it. :)

Kaila is right. School is, or can be a nightmare a lot of the time, aside from all the friends you can make. A greap update, and write more soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Wow. A wonderful update to say the least. Don't have much time to say this in, so I hope you update soon! I look forward to more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
What an update! I really like this chapter, as well as previous ones. Your doing a great job, keep it up!
meganbabyyxx chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Wow, things are certainly getting very intresting! Thanks for explaining before about the first part, I understand it now. I can't wait to read some more!
HeroofEnelios chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
This chapter is good, and so is the story. A good update, and it is also a good day, because of what day it is. Once again, nice work here!
meganbabyyxx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It seems fairly interesting so far, interesting enough to make me want to read on.

However I did not quite understand the first part, is it esential to understand what they are talking about to understand the story?

Anyway, I will be looking forward to reading the next chapter. And I'm sure this story is going to stcik around in my head for a long time!
MollyCW chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Great chapter! The story is already getting really interesting!

One question; what word software do you use? There's a few grammar errors in this chapter that most of them would catch. Nothing huge, just word flops and typos.

Can't wait to read on!
MollyCW chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow. Nice beginning! I found a few grammar errors (no using the numerical buttons for numbers unless it's an enormous number or a price, date, or in some cases, time. There was also a spot with the wrong word, which I can't seem to find again...; and you're missing some commas.)

There's also a few places where your sentence structure could be better-don't get me wrong, it's not at all bad, heck, it's WAY better than most of the stuff I read on here-for that, it would be easier to use DocX. DocX, or document exchange, is used for beta-reading, and allows users to transfer documents without the use of e-mail and such. That way, I could type my suggestions directly into the document, then send them to you to decide what changes to keep, and what to toss.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Great story! Can't wait to read the rest!
HeroofEnelios chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Yes! Welcomed! Kaila is at the Eternal Academy! Now it's going to get even better from here on out! I can tell. I can't wait for the next update!
HeroofEnelios chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
A good update, and so far, I'm liking it, especialy Kaila. I look forward to more, once I read the next chapter that is.

Oh, and I love all your other stories too!
HeroofEnelios chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I like the story so far, and if I am guessing right, this takes place on earth. Then your doing a nice job with this and keep it up!