Reviews for Seared by Desire
opera123 chapter 1 . 3/8
just take down everything from the site already
Anonymous chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
You know, I totally understand why you've removed all your stories and I don't need any explanation but could you please just put it up on the description that they are removed, because it's really annoying when you're starting a story only to find out that the rest of it has been removed. You're a great author and you're really talented at writing, but don't be an asshole and don't try to trick people into thinking they're going to get the full thing on here when in reality you want us to go pay for your stories. Don't get me wrong of course, I would give money to read of these stories if you weren't such an asshole about it, be straight with your readers from the start.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Is chapter 2 an actual beginning to the story or was that in chapter one that got replaced by the giveaway info? Now sure but this is a good read. Let me know however before I continue on.
bubublacz chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Oooh! I love your story but I live in the Philippines and would love to grab a hold of your book but the shipping costs sucks :\
bubublacz chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this! I like how you write :D
theslykit chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOOO! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS! :'( is there any way to get an ebook from you still? :(
RKRBirdgirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I know this is reallllly late. But is it still possible to get a copy of Seared by Desire? as an ebook? Or are you selling it now?
Srsly chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Extremely dissapointed. Definetly wont be reading your stories.
& if youre putting them up for publication, remove the god damn chapters. I feel like this whole time I was reading an ad, thanks for wasting my time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
where eles can i find this story? i love ur work and would love to see this to the end.
Lara chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Awwwww you took it down I read it while it was still up( the other one 2) but I can't find your new one anywhere:( I think your a really great writer though, keep writing
tiltedHead chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I am so glad Sara fight for her life
tiltedHead chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
this 1st chapter is really interesting.
Grape chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Good for you! I'm proud you finally made this step, you deserve it. When you do continue to write more for publication purposes, let us know! I'm definitely on your side!
Alanisaur chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love how you got your story published, but i still feel sad that i cant read it on fictionpress anymore. I really loved this story. :)
sneaky-fox chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Nooooooooooo I went to amazon to buy seared by desire, I thought I could just get it as an e-book for my computer but it says Kindle version... and I don't have a kindle, now what do I do? can I get en e-book for pc somewhere else?

please help me I really want to read this book :)
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »