Reviews for Seared by Desire
bubublacz chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Oooh! I love your story but I live in the Philippines and would love to grab a hold of your book but the shipping costs sucks :\
bubublacz chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this! I like how you write :D
theslykit chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
NOOOOOOOO! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS! :'( is there any way to get an ebook from you still? :(
RKRBirdgirl chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
I know this is reallllly late. But is it still possible to get a copy of Seared by Desire? as an ebook? Or are you selling it now?
Srsly chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Extremely dissapointed. Definetly wont be reading your stories.
& if youre putting them up for publication, remove the god damn chapters. I feel like this whole time I was reading an ad, thanks for wasting my time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
where eles can i find this story? i love ur work and would love to see this to the end.
Lara chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Awwwww you took it down I read it while it was still up( the other one 2) but I can't find your new one anywhere:( I think your a really great writer though, keep writing
tiltedHead chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I am so glad Sara fight for her life
tiltedHead chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
this 1st chapter is really interesting.
Grape chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Good for you! I'm proud you finally made this step, you deserve it. When you do continue to write more for publication purposes, let us know! I'm definitely on your side!
Alanisaur chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love how you got your story published, but i still feel sad that i cant read it on fictionpress anymore. I really loved this story. :)
sneaky-fox chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Nooooooooooo I went to amazon to buy seared by desire, I thought I could just get it as an e-book for my computer but it says Kindle version... and I don't have a kindle, now what do I do? can I get en e-book for pc somewhere else?

please help me I really want to read this book :)
Hi chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I just started reading this gripping story so I was shocked (and a bit appalled) when I went to the next chapter... and it was gone! But I read your notes and luckily I have a kindle so I will be purchasing this story tomorrow. It's 4 in the morning so I guess your cut off was good, I should go to bed
Juriya chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Hi. Well, I wanted to see if I could get Seared by Desire to finish reading it but I haven't been able to review you at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. I tried searching Jenny and Seared by Desire but I couldn't find anything. If you don't mind pointing me in the right direction to leave a review and provided I don't have to make an account or sign up for anything, I'd be happy to leave a review. I believe I might have already reviewed this story under the anon. nickname sunny. If you want to contact me please look me up here at fictionpress. My username is Juriya I was just too lazy to sign in. Happy Holidays! Hope to hear from you soon!
SceneEffect chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Are you going to be putting these stories on the Nook? Hopefully I will be getting one of those for Christmas! :) Or a Kindle. I dunno which yet. :) I will gladly purchase Whirlwind. It was an AMAZING book. Keep up the good work!
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »