Reviews for Seared by Desire
Shelby chapter 26 . 10/21/2010
You never disappoint with your stories. It was awesome. I've been reading since nine o'clock and I just now finished it. I can't wait for the next one in the series!
nicole chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
beautiful, probably the best writer on here.
SometimesG chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
amazing story...i am so happy you finished it...thank you!
flowingypsy chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
Amazing! I knew Lucian would get there and I am so happy that Abigail got stripped of her powers, what type of best friend is she?

Who's Calder and is he part of Kieron's story!
Krowhop chapter 26 . 10/20/2010
Very very good! I think this is a very good, strong ending. Not really any loose ends, and I am SO glad that you didn't state the obvious, that she made anonther 'small sun' for everyone below. Yay for your readers having common sense! I am looking forward to reading your next story, and the only thing I can think of that would improve this one is if there was a chapter at the very begining, following her for the day prior to Abby's wedding. I do recall feeling some confusion at the start, and whatnot, and that might help to improve that. Otherwise, it was great! Good job!
SJ chapter 26 . 10/19/2010
omg that was one of the most beautiful endings ever. bravo! *applause*

great story. i cant wait for more. i hope it doesnt take too long lol

u are a talented writer i love ur style of writing out of al the books ive read on fictionpress n published books.

take care. keep writing.
Hope chapter 26 . 10/19/2010
I loved it! Fantastic ending! We'll definitely miss you on your hiatus. Think of us often! If it does extend into two months, you better report to us on November 22nd, so we know you didn't die or something. :)
Kassandra Duric chapter 26 . 10/19/2010
Oh poo, the water elemental is male. Oh well, wishfull thinking. lol, wonder who his special someone will be.

I really loved this story, just like I did the wolf series. Can't wait till that book gets to me in the mail. lol And even more, I can't wait till you start on the next story. But the title, I'm thinking it's gonna be the earth elemental next, isn't it?
Sarah chapter 26 . 10/19/2010
Hey, I love the ending! It's perfect. Great story overall and I can't wait for the next
DOLCEVITA chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Abigail deserved much worse, just saying lol! Am I evil or what? But I'm definitely sad that this story ended, and even much sadder that you'll be on hiatus for a great amount of time-2 months is definitely long for me haha. I am so glad I recently found you and your stories (already finished reading ALL of them!) Thanks for posting this wonderful story.

Will there be an epilogue? *Cross fingers* please say yes!
konichiwa2u chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Wah! TT_TT It's over! I love it so much! Especially when at the end when Lucian and Sara gave each other their rings it was so touching! Love you Jenny82! LucianXSara foreva!
Midnight113 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
That was fantastic, what a perfect ending. I'm so glad Lucian got there in time and that they're both okay. I love happy endings. ;) This story was awesome, I'm going to miss it but I can't wait until your next one! Well done!
Hawaiianlover chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
HELLO! I haven't read the last chapter yet, because I basically DON'T want to say goodbye to the story . Its so sad :[ Your such a good author and hopefully you will start another story :D ( just like your last ones ] But Still : I still don't wanna say goodbye to Lucian '& Sara... They have been threw SO MUCH together
chng234 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
is this the end? i m going to miss these 2 people sara n lucian...
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Ah, well, it was a nice ending, but I'm sad to see it end. I look forward to your next story!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »