Reviews for Seared by Desire
Reisha15 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
It's always a pleasure to see a happy ending. :)
Robinbird chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Poetic irony: the fire elements in the village are not only denied their quest for power, but their birthright. Hm, justice can be a pricey thing, can't it? ;)

I enjoyed the ending. Now let me tell you why: most romances end with happy ever after with the world held in the palm of the couples hands'. Frankly, perfect endings where everything is explained and everything that is good happens are annoying and dissatisfying because it leaves no room for interpretation and is sickly in how /perfect/ it is. So Good job, you deserve a pat on the back for actually breaking the mold that I see a lot of authors falling into.

Hope to see you in a month! (8
Jojo089 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
I hope you enjoy your break Jenny, you certainly deserve it! Even though I'm slightly sad this story is done, the ending was perfect. Lucian and Sara FINALLY got the alone time they desperately needed and Abigail got what she deserved...nothing! A power-hungry fire elemental with no power, oh now won't that be torture ;) Hmm I wonder if we'll be seeing Gabriel sometime in the future.
Monkebella chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Aw I LOVE this ending, it was perfect, not too mushy, not too dry, and it tied everything in before leaving us. Though I am extremely sad to see Sara and Lucien go, they were my break and my light during the hard days at work but alas all must have an end. Hope you rest and enjoy your break, we all need it every once in awhile but please do hurry back and don't bother too much about the description, just put something down and you can always fix it later, don't keep us waiting for that... :) Thanks!
Dead Deactivated chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
A fantastic ending :( Im sad cause now its over! But happy nevertheless! ] Im excited for your new story and will miss you over the 1month hiatus. Good luck ;)
AJ Skinner chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Jenny I have read your wolf series and now the new one you are starting, and I have to admit that I am totally hooked! I love the way you write and tell your stories with such heart. And all though your charatcers are mostly supernatural, you expose their human elements and make them believable.

I can not wait to see what you have coming next.
Revelier chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
A Perfect ending! Thank you so much for your dedication and creativity. Enjoy your break, when you return know that all of us will be here waiting for your next masterpiece D
lovelesshope chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
romanceaddict chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
great ending! i was totally surprised that the water elemental was a guy, i thought they were all going to be girls.
Letyne chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Thanks for your great work
sappyromancelvr chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Woohoo! Happy ending! So Gabriel is next main character...I've always loved that name! Enjoy your hiatus, we'll be here waiting for you. :)
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
I love happy endings! And I especially love that Sarah took Abigail's power away! That's BRILLIANT! Can't wait to see the 2nd book!
j.c-chic chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
EPILOGUE. NOW!

Arcadian Viera chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
one. This is a lot shorter than your Wolf stories, but I love the plot and character diversity and hope you'll continue that in Kieron's story. (Hey wait, is Kieron a girl? . )

two. Okay, the ending got me all worked up. But... Just one tiny thing. Is Lance okay in the end? LOL. And will Sara and Lucian have kids or something?

three. If you like, you could ramble on about your general plot idea for Rocked by Passion and I could try drafting a description for you. That is, if you'd like that.

four. I still wish for a oneshot sidestory of Gareth finding his bride. I'd LOL into oblivion at that! XD

Have a relaxing and productive hiatus!
Bipolarised chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
hello!

congrats on finishing the story, i know how hard that could be, and i am really happy to say that it was FANTASTIC! it was really well written, the plot amazing and your characters are presented strongely.

i want to thank you for entertaining me!

thanks and good luck!