Reviews for Seared by Desire
M chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
Really excited for the next book.

I think I prefer this to the wolf series. It's really unique and the same old shlack (ie. werewolves vs vampires) gets boring after awhile.

Plus, I'm a sucker for prophecies.
weeeangie chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
yay! that's what you get Abagails...dumb bitch!...anyways! that was a great story, i can't wait til the others to come out. :)
Last Wish chapter 26 . 10/18/2010
I love happy endings! Maybe I might have missed this, but what happened to Geoffrey and her parents? Sequel with Gabriel please! hehe
mannie19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
gosh you have my attantion on the very first chapter, and I cant get away.

I finished the Wolf saga in two days straight. It was soo intense. I just gotta finish it.

Thanks for this chapie
Ray chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
So many happy readings. Sarah will somehow overcome this.
Bipolarised chapter 25 . 10/15/2010
hello

well, this chapter was extremely eventful - i loved it! i really loved this story! cant wait till the next chapter. good luck.

toodles
DOLCEVITA chapter 25 . 10/15/2010
Ugh! I hope you have Abigail and Geoffrey suffer give them slow death!

This story just gets to me as you can tell, I love it! I can't wait, such bittersweet though since it's the last chapter!
Tzotel431 chapter 25 . 10/14/2010
Gah! Where is Lucian! come save her! And this hiatus? I do not like the idea. Not at all! Only one more chapter, sadness. But good writing! I can't wait to read the next one!

~Tzotel
Hope chapter 25 . 10/14/2010
No! I CAN'T be over! *cries*

I'm going to miss Lucian and Sara so very much. :( It's been a great story!
January Cherry chapter 25 . 10/14/2010
ok...i don't usually leave reviews for stories and chapters and all that. but i definitely believe you deserve to reach your 10 goal :) so I've gotta say that you are a remarkable writer and all of your stories put me in the edge of my seat. and i do love stories that make me hate characters and love characters and completely annihialate the fire elementals (gr damn them) . and the simple fact that i feel all of these emotions makes me want to applaud you so...*stands up and applauds* :D hehe you definitely have a gift..don't ever stop!
A chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
Don't go on hiatus! You'll never come back. It's similar to a vacuum except less home friendly.

Also, thank you for the stories. They help me de-stress.
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
I've been reading this for a while!

And I thought that I should at least HELP you get to the 1,0 review mark :)

I love this, it really shows how unbelieveably imaginative you are.

Happy readings!
Random chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
hey:P here's a review to help you towards your 10 mark:D great story, can't wait to see what happens next
zucole chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
what's the new story about? Your stories will always be one of my fav in fictionpress. :)
lbdomem chapter 25 . 10/13/2010
To help this story reach the 10 reviews I am breaking my feedback silence.

This story has been great, very different to your others but good nonetheless. I am curious how you will rap up all of the drama in one chapter and hope that this close to the end it wont appear rushed.

I think that you're vampire story turned out excellently, although the characteristics seemed more downplayed than the werewolf characteristics in your other novel. I don't actually think that is bad because it does distinguish it slightly from the very cliche, done vampire stories that have been written both here and in print.

anyway - thanks for a great read :)
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »