Reviews for Seared by Desire
Loud Cancer chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter. The fire elementals are annoying. -_- Can't wait for the next chapter :) Keep up the great work! I'm also looking forward to the rest of the series. :)
Jojo089 chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
There's only one more chapter left? Aw I was hoping it'd be a little longer but all great things must come to an end eventually I guess. Lucian better hurry and wake up before something terrible happens to Sara. And please don't feel disheartened! I do hope you reach the 10 review mark, but if you don't please know you're still a great writer. I'm sure reviews will pickup as you continue your elemental series, I'm almost certain! Oh I saw you put the title of your next story up and just a little guess on my part, is the main character for your next story gonna be a earth elemental?
CL chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Uh oh things are not looking well for Sara, she needs to get out of there asap! Run Sara run! Run to the one who can cool the flames of Seraphina!
CL chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
My friend sugguested that I read this story and so far I'm really enjoying it! I can feel an all nighter coming on...
Nami chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
Wow I can't believe this story is almost done. Dear god I just want to smack abigail . Oh! Funny thought I wonder what would happend if abigail eventually falls for a water elemental. All the emotional turmoil she'd have to go through would be like the ultimate payback to what she did to sara. I hope lucian gets there in time to save Sara! Lucian is nothing without his bride. -
Eve Xiong chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! I do kind of feel like you are rushing the ending though...
A FG chapter 25 . 10/11/2010
Thanks
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
I loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
LeAnn chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
Ok first of all I just wanna say that your stories are amazing. They're like crack, I just can't get enough! So I'm dying to know what happens next!
weeeangie chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
yay! for lucian! BOO! for Abagail!
mdassley chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
I want my own personal Lucian. lol I honestly totally forgot they were able to communicate with each other telepathically. Great chapter!
pinkie509 chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
not exactly a cliffy but it should be lol. I can't wait for monday. you r a great writer and I hope u continue to write!
Midnight113 chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Awesome work, I can't wait for him to get her back. Hopefully she will still be unharmed when he gets there. Lovely chapter, can't wait for more!
June's vampire chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
I am officially hooked on this story but I wish that there was some way for abi to redeem herself. Can't wait to read more.
Cafana989 chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
SO GOOD I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »