Reviews for Seared by Desire
Haybell chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
This was to short! lol. jkjk.. well i can't wait for what we talked about to happen. omg! if you wrote a dragon one, i'd be so happy! I'll keep it on the D.L. (down low) lol. no one will find out from me! i'll take this secret to my grave ;)

I liked this chapter. William is finally dead. Lucien knows where she is and he will kick some ass! I just can't wait for Monday... that's so far away! lol. think i could get a preview? just this once? (at least just this once in this story; knowing me i'll probably ask again :)) )

Until next time!

Haybell
Kassandra Duric chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Well, the fire elementals are deffinatly in for the fight of their lives now. Lucian will give them no mercy, just like he didn't give William any mercy. Heehee. Can't wait till next week's chapter.
iRuo chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
no i dont want to wait till monday

too long

hurry and update

;D
SJ chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
ohh wow im soo excited. im so curious as to what they are doing with her...because they had so much planned for her to kill their enemies...idk who that would b...but also they want to breed her. n logically they know shes a strong woman so the best time to take advantage of her is when she is this weak. so im guessing this feast is her 'marriage' to the one guys son. n really i hope someone bitch slaps sarah's mother n best friend. n punches her father for what they all did to her.

oh well guess ill have to wait. hope its a long chapter.

take care keep writing.
Tzotel431 chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Ah another wonderful chapter, I'm glad Lucian knows she's okay. I can't wait for the confrontation between Lucian and those darn fire elementals...Loving it!

~Tzotel
iamdarkmetalgoddess chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Great chapter even though I'm not happy that it was short. Oh well I'll just have to wait like everyone else.
Arcadian Viera chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Reactions first.

HOLY AJF;OIEHN;ILAJFE;IO;FASEFJIEIFN I THOUGHT HE'D THROW A FIT FIRST before thinking of contacting Sara. Ahahahaha. I guess I just got used to him being rash when it comes to her. Whoops. Now I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! :D

Things that may need correction in [brackets]:

His smile faded as his mind wandered back to the battle that had led [to] such a terrible state.

He'd tracked William down from miles away and[,] confident of his location[,] led the army straight to him. The few Malachites that had stood between him and William had been given the same options as their city brethren[-] surrender and live or fight and die.

Sara's tear[-]stained face...

(And so on... commas need to show up some more so that the sentences don't seem like they're run-ons) :D
cnb chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
As always, a very good chapter!
sappyromancelvr chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Sara will be fine. I believe :)
M chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
STORY *DEMENTED FACE*
Letyne chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
Bipolarised chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
a very nice chapter, but this time its a little short, and no action! hopefully the next chapter will bring more adventure.

hope to hear from you next monday!

toodles
Alice Novak chapter 24 . 10/4/2010
Good luck to Lucian getting Sara back! I know he will in the end, because this is fictional! XDD

Please get the next chapter out soon! All your readers are desperate for it!

Deli .x
nicole chapter 23 . 10/2/2010
LOVE update soon.
Hawaiianlover chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
Wow - Its heartbreaking both to Abigail '& Lucians part !

Friendship and relationship :[ Holy Macroo ! /;