Reviews for Seared by Desire
Haybell chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
i can't believe it's almost over! Will that little secret you discussed with me happen in the next one? I can't wait for it, even if it's a small part! Are you going to continue to right after the other three books? like another werewolf series? hint hint :)) lol

This was a good chapter, though lucian is going to flip out! He'll burn that place to the ground and then kill everyone until he reaches his mate!
weeeangie chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
wow. intense.
Jen chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
her family sux srsly nd her friends a bitch plz update dis i wanna kno what happens 2 her nd if lucian comes nd saves her becuz of her message
Anna chapter 23 . 9/30/2010
PLEASE hurry up and finish this! I'm dying to know how it ends!
Ana chapter 17 . 9/30/2010
No, no, don't spend more time on other stories! You've got to finish this one! PLEASE! I beg you!
flowingypsy chapter 23 . 9/29/2010
Thank you so much for this chapter, I don't like that Sara went back but the message she sent to Lucian did it have an underlying message as well?

Hopefully Lucian will come to her rescue!
PeterMoore chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
i love this story. oh i just want slap abigail. that girl needs to shut her mouth. thanks for the update! sara is so cool.
Kassandra Duric chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
Well, I wonder how a couple things of rope is going to hold her down. When she gets her flame back she'll just burn everything that's burnable. I feel sorry for Sara's socalled friend. I hope this is an eye opener of her. As for the other fire elementals, I hope they can stand the heat. lol
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 17 . 9/28/2010
Completely in love with this book so far! I love the new world you've created with all the different sets of people, i love that you're going to do a book for each element, i can see it now, its going to be great!

Both Lucian and Sara are strong characters and the romance, as always has been sizzling, you've made this really gripping from the beginning and the plot is great, i cant tell how you are going to end it. Also i love what you've done with the fire and how its manipulated, you're very good at writing and describing the scenes where she controls it, you can just see it, and i loved the fat she re-created the sun for a minute there, i loved that bit.

O and the drabbles thing is a good idea, i'd love to see all the wolf characters again, even though i always find drabble series too teasing as they make you want to read even more, and for the stories to start up again.

Cant wait to read on!
chng234 chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
i hope lucian will come n saver sara soon
My.Brutal.Romance18 chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
Great update! I thought you did a wonderful job at writing a vampire story! Please update more soon!
Revelier chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just randomness, but for some reason I picture Henry Cavill throughout the whole story... yeah just a brainfart, great chappie )
Midnight113 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
That was awesome, I can't believe she went willingly like that. I love Sara, she's a great character. Very strong and passionate about the things close to her heart. I just hope Lucian finds her and get her out of there before they kill her. I wish Abi would redeem herself for the sake of their friendship but I have my doubts. I think you've done an incredible job with this story, especially with the vampire elements. I can't wait to see how you tie everything together in the end!
Micah7 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
omg Sara should've just stayed outside or something. lol stubborn women, huh? i liked the chapter though
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Aw...Sara needs a hug, doesn't she? I feel so bad for her!

I loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »