Reviews for Seared by Desire
samthur chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
i was never a huge vampire fic fan.. but then i discovered your story.. you are an excellent writer, and please do continue writing vampire fic!
Macy Pearson chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Noo! She shouldn't have gone with them. :[ I get why she did it, but I still think she shouldn't have done it. I hope Lucian beats them up good.

I like the vampire in the series... I feel like he's pretty dangerous/seductive/powerful, which has become sort of rare with the new sparkling vampires around... but anyways, I like his thoughts/actions/personality quite a bit, and I think you did well with it, especially after you'd been using the wolves for so long.

I'm looking forward to seeing who the next star in the series is.
Dead Deactivated chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Awe. Jenny don't say never
Kristincredible chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ugh once a week is too long of a wait with these cliffhangers! :/

I know you have a life lol but I can't wait till the next chapter!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh explosive (literally :D) beginning! The fire idea is something i've never come across before and you've really set this up well. I'm glad i finally decided to start reading this one, i think i was apprehensive because it was different from your other stories (which is stupid i know)but its going mightily well so far... :D
Cafana989 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I'd like nothing more right now that to punch Abigail in the face! GAH she irritates me!

I am also sad that Lucian doesn't know she left :(

cant wait for more!
Letyne chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this story will soon end you do such an amazing job with it Thanks
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I understand that one of the fire elemental traits is probably arrogance, but the fact that they think that they can contain the embodiment of fire is plain stupidity. Once Sera becomes strong again, they are all out of luck! Can't wait to see/read it!
SJ chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
oh this chapter just ah...i cant belvie these ppl! just wow they hate her cuz shes got nothng to do for them. then BAM shes the best damn thing beause shes going to die by killing others. wow great parenting and friendship. i hope they all die or at the least shes doesnt go back to bing connected to them at all. seriously daughter we dont love u cuz u cant do what other ppl can do. ohh now that ur better than everyone else we want u back. omg this is some jerry springer shit right there. ah soo mad but its soo good. n im glad shes not taking this! man i want her to get her streangth back so she can slap her friends. really i would b kinda mad if they did become friends in the end. its too corny/expected.

still amazing chapter i got the emotion of anger sarah was giving off. keep on writing.
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
HA! I hope Abi gets what's coming to her. And I hope Lucian is the one to do it! :) Thanks for the update.
NB-writer chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I've been following this for a while and this will probably be my favorite chapter. Any book that makes you want to jump in and beat everyone up is two thumbs up in my opinion. Way to put the emotion in this!
checkyesdana chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Lucian better save her!

I think you're an amazing writer but i'm just not a huge fan of vampires in general
Tzotel431 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Ah! Another wonderful chapter! And the fire elementals are finally going to be delt with! Hooray! I really do not like abigail!

Wonderful!
vaniittyy222 chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
It is very unfortunate that you will be ending this story soon as I find it very interesting. I love the devotion the two have for eachother and would love to see theit story grow
abmoreland chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I like your attempt at writing a vampire, it was very good. Lucian is strong and very sexy. Can't wait to see him rescue her from the fire elementals. Abi just really doesn't get it does she? She thinks she is a friend, I guess she is better than most of them because she at least was friends with Sara when noone else would even look or talk to her. So maybe there is hope that Abi will realize how wrong she was to bring Sara back to die. I hope they realize that Sara needs to be by the fire and that they don't just tie her up to die, she needs to recover her strength so that she can burn them all to a crisp once and for all.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »