Reviews for Seared by Desire
samimi chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Whatever you do, DO NOT stop writing vampire stories. This is your first one and so far, it is one of the best Ike read. Don( give up hope just it is about the lack of review, first stories always of a series always seem to have less reviews than ther next installments and I would also like to give my apologies for not reviewing as much as I should have, as most of the time I read the updates on my blackberry and its really annoying to sign in on my phone. However that does not give an excuse. What I'm trying to say is, I always look forward to Mondays because it's one of the highlights of my mornings. I cannot wait to see Lucian's reaction to the whole Sara going to her former home, would he actually tear Abigail to bits? (I highly doubt it but that does not stop him from going beserk; all red eyed and un-Lucian-like. I'll be sad to see this story end, but we have another 4 to go. And! We still have drabbles of our favourite wolves to look forward to (just imagine me waggling my eyebrows in absolute glee). I also just remembered, Sara was supposed to be a werewolf, well I'm glad you decided to experiment with this concept. See you next week!
Arcadian Viera chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
Holy frick. I thought you'd be doing a chapter on Lucian hunting the Malachites down before springing something big like the comeback of the fire elementals. Personally, I like your vampire story and how it focuses on the problems surrounding the main pair rather than their romance, like in the wolf series. I also like how you've constructed them- my personal favorite is the vamps' ability to sink into the ground to protect themselves from daylight. Colness. Don't be too hard on yourself 'cause you're doing great.

One thing, though. I'd really like to see some action from Seraphina, like how she's gonna help Sara break out of her former home, how they're going to achieve that equilibrium you were talking about and some details about their internal battle. She's been quiet too long and frankly, I miss the spunky fire spirit. :D

Oh, and thank you so much for explaining that timeline discrepancy to me!
sappyromancelvr chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
They are so misguiding. Ugh. She will survive.
lovelesshope chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
BURN THEM ALL!
M chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I think you've done quite well at vampires, I always like your stories anyway.

This series is really unique and I can't wait for the rest of it. :)
lashae chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I absolutely love your story. And well all of them. This story is just as good asthe wolf series. Its amazing to me to see a story unfold infront of me. Plus its a great way to start the week. :) and why do u have to end the story so soon? its getting really good. fantastic job on an equally fantastic story.
Last Wish chapter 23 . 9/27/2010
I'm sad the story will be ending soon. I absolutely adore it and I enjoy your first attempt at writing a vampire story! Thanks for the weekly updates :)
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 22 . 9/24/2010
This chapter was interesting, and it's made me really curious exactly what's this sort of separate conciousness in Lucian.

I loved the chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
PeterMoore chapter 22 . 9/24/2010
thanks for the update!
Tzotel431 chapter 22 . 9/23/2010
Yay! So very excited for the next chapter! I can't wait to see the battle! And Poor Sara, got exactly what she expected, but more because she lived-close call that one...

Love it!

~Tzotel
yougo2526 chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
love the stories. keep up the updates
weeeangie chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
yay!
Jojo089 chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
I love this story! I really hope it doesn't end soon. If it does, I'll forever wonder about Abigail and the fire elementals. If they're half as stubborn and hard-headed as you wrote them to be, then I'd be surprise if they didn't atleast tried to capture Sara one more time before this story ends.
Dead Deactivated chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Sorry it took me so long to respond Jenny, my stupid email placed this in the spam folder and I fixed it right away... Anyways great chappie, it ties up alot of loose ends... Theres was a mistake I saw that confused me a bit:

I want you and I to have tonight for ourselves.

... I really dont know what its trying to say, but i inferred it mean I want you and I have you tonight for myself, or something along those lines. Also, I wanted to know if you were going to end this story when he come backs or is the "journey to william" going to be another story or just a couple of chapters?
Midnight113 chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
Aw, that was amazing! I loved it. First with him waking up and draining her than feeling guilty about it and of course with them discussing their dreams. I'm so glad he's okay and that he liked the armour she crafted especially for him. How sweet. I hope he comes back safe too. Keep up the incredible work!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »