Reviews for Seared by Desire
flowergirl7 chapter 22 . 9/21/2010
oh i loved this chapter! lucian and sara love each other so much! i love lucian lol, great chapter cant wait for more!
Cafana989 chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
I freaking LOVED THIS CHAPTER! IT WAS GREAT! this is definitely one of my favorite chapters so far I loved Sara teasing Lucian it was funny!

keep up the great work!
konichiwa2u chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Ohmygosh! Finally, I finished this chapter! I was reading this at school until the bell rang for lunch and I only got to the beginning which made me really aggravated since I didn't finish yet and now I just did! I totally thought Sara was going to die and let me tell you, that totally scared me out of my wits b/c then I thought I was going to ball my eyes out. Thankfully she didn't. I'm so happy! Update soon!
SometimesG chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
You are a very imaginative and gifted story teller.

The symbolism and their interdependence on each other, their common goal and their love is a great love story. The images of war and emotions you convey are strong and powerful - its a lovely story after your Wolf Series.

You made Lucian a very brave and courageous leader, as well as a loving mate to Sara. I can't wait for your next update!
Haybell chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
That was so touching! OMG! i'm starting to love this story more and more .the song that i was listening to while reading this just set the whole mood! I can't wait till Monday! I love these updates! Got any idea as to when your short stories about the wolves' children and family will be out? I can't wait for those! :))

Hope to hear from you soon!

Haybell
sappyromancelvr chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Even though I'd hate the see the end, is this almost finished? There has been so much drama already and I can't wait to see them happy...

Anyways though, great chapter. Hopefully Lucian won't get hurt again.
mdassley chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Loved this chapter. I liked how we got to see a taste of Lucian's inner demon, it really gives more depth to his character. Can't wait for more!
SJ chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
oh sneky using his jealeous against him lol

but i loved this chapter just them bing regular ppl for one night was really sweet _

great story keep on writing *hugs*

take care
geminibaby6789 chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! I'm guessing the final battle with William is next? Update soon! :D
Kassandra Duric chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Well, now we're talking. I can't wait to see next week's chapter. Hopefully Lucian pulls through with his word and does come back alive.
MarmotYazik chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
OMG this is such a beautiful story!

Made me crryy! Especially when Lucian didn't remember himself! :'c

Love it!
Elise Brooks chapter 18 . 9/20/2010
I just caught up today as i have been busy with life, but I am very excited to say that the profile has been taken down too. I couldn't find her. That or they changed their screen name. Good riddance anyway. :P
Bipolarised chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
yay! another great chapter! oh this is getting better and better. i've started reading your Wolf Series and i think they are great! but truth be told, i like this story better!

anyway, i really want to thank you for this entertaining story and hopefully you'll post the next chapter soon.

bye!
September Stone chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
Woohoo! Loved it! I cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work. :D
abmoreland chapter 22 . 9/20/2010
So glad that Sara survived Lucian feeding and healing himself. Nice to know what the scholars found out too about the spirit and that Lucian needs to bite her to maintain control. Glad that Russell stopped Lucian from killing Sara. Looking forward to Lucian wearing his new armour to defeat William.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »