Reviews for Seared by Desire
lovelesshope chapter 21 . 9/20/2010
the story is good keep up the good work.
Dee chapter 21 . 9/19/2010
OK, so I just noticed the A.N. at the top, and I never review anything, I'm just a bad person like that, so feel special.

I loved the Wolf series, IN fact, I am going back and re-reading them for the umpteenth time. I love Seared By Desire, as well, but you don't update nearly as frequently as you did with the Wolf series. Yes, I know you broke one hand, and then injured the other (no offense, but you sound almost as accident prone as me, haha), but even if it weren't for those setbacks, you only update once a week. I realize (as do all your readers) that you do have a life outside of writing, however, more updates people check into it more often. People check into your stories more often they're more likely to tell their friends. And one of them might have a publisher friend. Which would get your name out there. Yes, I know you're already contacting people about publishing the Wolf series, but it can never hurt to have a loyal following willing to buy your books BEFORE you turn your stories into books.

I'm rambling at this point, and I apologize. The main point is, if you give us more to read, there will be more for us to review. Sorry to ramble, and I hope both your arms feel better, dear.

Best of luck, you're an excellent writer, please keep it up.

Sincerely-

InsaneJesterRogue

Aka, Dee
Ravyn chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I love this story! Actually I like it better than the Wolf Series I just usually don't review. :) Now it seems like I need to more often.
Revelier chapter 21 . 9/18/2010
I would just like to say Wow, I am a HUGE fan of your work and I love both this story and the wolf story. The characters are very real and I feel the connection to them. I can tell you put a lot of thought into everything and if you could hear me I would be doing the slow clap right now XD

Anyways I think a story about the wolves and parenthood sounds really interesting, mostly cause I want to see Tobias as an overprotective dad. I look forward to reading everything you can dish out.
elizabethcan chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
WHAT? Lol, this is the first of your stories that I've read that you haven't finished-and I didn't know when I started or I would have waited! Now I have to live the cursed life of wondering what happens next with all of the other readers. How said and dreary for me. But I must admit that I've been following your stories for some time...I believe I left a comment on one of your wolf stories. Or, at least, I meant to.

I rather liked the wolf ones not necessarily more, but definitely in a different way. The wolf's "mate" seemed more realistic and genuine to me-but that could be because a vampires "bride" is an entirely new concept for me. I'm not sure I've ever really heard of that before-and to be honest the bride seems a lot more dangerous than the mate. I love the idea of a mate, but a bride (as it seems to be effecting a few of your characters) makes me wary. I would loath to find her were I a vampire.

Also-what are the girl vampire's soul mates called? Grooms? And why aren't there very many girl vampires in your story?-none that I can recall.

You are a well rounded writer-I think you are better now, but I'm still not sure how I feel about your vampires. I think that's only because I keep guessing what happens next...which I did with the wolf ones, but the wolf men were adorable. Lucien just comes off as a blood-addicted sex fiend lol. I can't wait to read the rest, but I think you have one more story I have yet to try...let's hope that one's finished or I will pull my hair out.

I hope everything is going well with your family...I'm not sure if you posted how that turned out, and I HOPE everything's going great with your hands :) You need those. They're gold. I also hope that someone's been buying your Wolf books...I would (believe me) but I'm rather broke at the moment.

To wrap this up: thanks again for posting such good and addicting stories! I love them...and I love it when a good writer not only finishes their stories, but keeps them up and writes more!

Good luck in the future!

elizabethcan :)
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 21 . 9/17/2010
I loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one! I really hope neither of them die! You wouldn't do that, would you?
Krowhop chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
So happy you updated again! I am glad your hand is better, I've had mine in cast before, and it was indeed a pain. Looking forward to your next update, and glad to see the story getting more in depth. I was worried for a while there that it was too simple, and would only be a few chapters, but the random twists are keeping me on my toes! Bravo!
pinkie23live.com chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
hey pls pls pls keep this story going. I love it. I need it! can't wait for the next update. pinkie509
Cafana989 chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
I really, really, REALLY, love this story!

I am sorry for the lack of reviews I always read these chapters on the way to school so I dont have time to review but I really do love this story!...I have just been busy.
sally n chapter 21 . 9/15/2010
are u nutso! of course i love the story i cant wait to see the alert in my mailbox! its just i havent been around lately and when i am its been limited...but i love it and i wouldnt change a thing!
laughing moon chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
do not worry i am enjoying the story just as much, if not more, then the wolf one. i am just so loaded with classes and homework this year that i dont have enough time to write reviews and i probably shouldnt even be reading with all the work i have left to do but i just cant halp myself because the story is so good!
To delete chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
No! you shouldn't have stopped here( even though as a writter i think its a good place to srop but as a reader i an so freaking out.) i can't believe u are going to make me wait on till next monday. don't we get some extra for waiting last monday. i mean if i can pick up my laptop with the 'severe case of the flu' i have(My father's words.) and come online to read i think i deserve more that a cliffhanger. ps i love this story alot. i cant wait for the next one.
ixia208 chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
I actually like this story more than the wolves. I can't wait for the update!
Ellieloo la Grimm chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
Ahh! I hate cliff hanger XP good chapter though :)

As an answer to your question at the beginning of the chapter I really really liked the wolf series because it was set in the human world.

The entire setting made it feel as if it was closer to real than seared by desire. But I'm really enjoying Seared by desire, just in a diffent way.
Bipolarised chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
hello!

i've been hooked on your story for a while now, and i am always anticipating the time when i can sit at home without any stupid uni work to distract me, and READ!

and i can tell you that i love this story! i cant wait till you update!

i can tell you the story structure is excellent, the characters are really unique and not cliche, omg, i just hate it when a really good story is ruined by a twilight edward character that i want to strangle! im so glad lucian is not like that!

good luck writing, i know how tedious it can be sometimes thats why i stopped writing altogether!

take care! and thanks for another awesome chapter, looking forward to the next one!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »