Reviews for Seared by Desire
anon chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
in answer to your question, I actually enjoy this story more than the wolf series. I think Sara is your most multi-dimensional female lead and the setting is both creative and unique. I haven't reviewed before 'cause I'm lazy and school started. So, I'm lazy and way too busy at the same time. Not at all a reflection on your writing abilities :) Keep at it!
Ana chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
GREAT GREAT STORY!

I like this even better than the Wolf story because it clearly reflects your growth as a writer.
nestle chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Hi,

I think there's less response to this story because Lucian's character is less romantic...let me explain. In the Wolf series, the guys were more expressive. They'd do anything for their mate, and they'd lay down their own life. It was so clear in everything they did and said that they really really loved their mate. In this story, Lucian loves Sara, but he's less emotional...more military minded. So he's not as sweet and "cute" (does that make sense?). Also, there isn't that feeling that they truly truly need each other - that they couldn't be with anyone else other than each other. This is the feeling that made me love the Wolf series - knowing that there are two people in the world who are meant to be for each other and will be with each other until the end of time.

At the same time, I feel like there was more focus on romance in the Wolf series, whereas the action aspect of this story is stronger (almost more central) than the romance aspect of the story.

Hope that helps. You're a briliant writer, though, so keep it up.
ADG chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
OMGE! loving it.
smileylin chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
this is probably the only vampire story that i've liked! keep writing! :) :)
Midnight113 chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Oh yes, I'm most definitely enjoying this story. It's just so good. As much as I love wolves and find that concept very intriguing, there is something about this story that has captivated me. The relationship between Lucian and Sara is so real and sweet. I love them together and the idea of an elemental and a vampire as mates is so cool and different. I can't wait for more, I hope Sara's blood can help wake him up. Brilliant work, keep it up and I hope both your hands heal completely soon!
Dead Deactivated chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Hey Jenny :) I truly do like this story as one of the wolf books, i think the first one :P( I only read one of them cause I dont like reading about other characters, just one of my quirks) Anyways the next stories, will they continue about Lucian/Sara or will they go on to the side character like Gareth and Russel and Matthew? I dnno bout the last one but... ya :( I was upset you didnt update.. Sorry If i dont review Im a a lazy butt but I will try and Review more often :)
chng234 chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
this is bad... i hope lucian will wake up soon after drinking sara's blood
Evangeline Curls chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
I don't normally review, but these cliff hangers are killing me! please update asap!
Monkebella chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Please dont think that my not reviewing is because I dont enjoy this story. This is actually one of my absolute favorite stories and I love Sara and Lucian's story, plot, characters, everything. The main reason I don't review often is because I read this story on the train on my way to work, underground, you basically keep me entertained when i would be dying of boredom. Keep writing, I definitely can't wait to see what you have in store for us, in this story and the rest. :)
Haybell chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
gr! you're soo evil! we finally find him and then you leave us off! Is it monday yet? lol :)) I can't wait tofind out what happens next.

I will admit that this, compared to the wolf series, comes in second, but only because i love werewolves/wolves! They are my favorite animal and i love reading about them. I really enjoy this story and the beginning of this series. i will continue to read the next ones! Nothing will change that!

Haybell
mdassley chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Great chapter, well worth the wait! Hope the arm is doing better!
Rina.Catalina chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Sorry for not commenting alot. I have been following your stories for a long time now. In fact I actaully joined fictionpress just to keep up with them. This story is just as amazing as the wolf series. Your writting is actually improving alot.

I love how they are willing to die for each other. They are so passionate and lovey dovey with each other and it makes so happy(:

Keep up the good work. Waiting for the next update!
Macy Pearson chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
Poor Lucian. I can't wait 'til the next chapter, when he hopefully gets better. He better get better. It would suck if he didn't. Gosh, cliffhangers suck.

I'm kind of liking this story more than the wolves, in a way. This one offers a bit more variety, especially since you're doing the series revolving around other characters with other powers from the sounds of it. Don't get me wrong, I still love the wolf series, but this one does provide a little more speculation.

Maybe the reviews aren't coming in as fast because this is about elementals? I'm not sure. People should know you're an awesome writer, so that shouldn't be a daunting fact. All I can think of is that people are either shy or they're looking for vampire/werewolves at the moment, because they seem to be most popular in today's society.

But I'm enjoying the series very much. :)
dragongigi chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
I have never review because your work is amazing. Of course there is minor grammatical errors but nothing significant. I missed you last monday and I am glad everything is ok. Also I am waiting patiently for the rest of the series.

Always Reading,