Reviews for Seared by Desire
Midnight113 chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
Aw, he bit her. Now they really are joined. I loved that chapter, it was hot and sweet. Very well done, I'm glad she woke up eventually. I was getting worried but it was nice seeing Lucian getting nervous and worried for her as well. They're pretty cool characters, I really enjoy them together. I hope all is well for you and I'm glad you were able to settle the whole plagiarism situation, good for you. ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
SJ chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
wow this is ur longest chapter. n it does not dissapoint! lol n yay he finally takes her blood. i was starting to think that that had to wait till they got married...idk im just silly lol

keep on writing! dont let anyone tell u that u rnt a good writer ur a fabulouse writter _ one of my favs.

take care.
Macy Pearson chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Their love really does burn hotter than any flame. Hehehe.
weeeangie chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
woohoo! lots of love in this chapter! see you monday!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
I loved the chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
SJ chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
omg wat a bitch! how can somebody do that its soo wrong...im very glad that the plagiarism is over n some justic is back. ugh if i could id smack that girl for taking ur story! its a shame when ppl are asses like that n cant even do their own thing.
June's vampire chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
I loved this chapter, lucian is so sweet. Can't wait to see how everything is resolved
nat13kitty chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
I'm so glad the problem has been stories are too good to take down! :D
DefineVintage chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
aww, I'm sorry to hear about your hand :( I hope it doesnt' take too long to heal!Anyway, I loved the chapter, your story makes me look forward to mondays :) (which is very smart of you, btw, it sort of lessens the dread of 'oh no, here comes more school' :P)
sappyromancelvr chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
That was hot. Haha.

Seems like they got the whole mate thing on the table. They didn't miss anything did they?

I'm glad he finally bit her. :)
rosieroo chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
wow big chapter! awesome job!

funny story, my friend just broke her ankle yesterday so shes been hobbling around on crutches. okay, it doesn't really have much to do with your wrist, but its still an injury!

I can't wait for next monday. I'm actually supposed to be studying because i have a chemistry exam tomorrow, and two maths ones after that but i love your writing! anyway, im probably going to fail... but ill still be happy!

hope ur wrist heals super fast!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
WOW.

I love this chapter! Finally the bite! The only thing I could really critique is that, to me, the first part of the chapter (where Lucian is waiting for Sara to wake up) seems like it should go before the last chapter (where Sara wakes up). But still, I love this chapter! Please update as soon as you can (but take your time, no need to have two hurt hands! Sorry to hear about that, by the way! Hope you're okay, and that you feel better soon!)!
Arcadian Viera chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
First of all... oh dear. You're injured? D: *sends you some medicine*

Second... OMG YAY you've solved the plagiarism problem! *dances for joy*

Third... I love this chapter. Really. And I'm actually quite curious about the actual process Sara has to go through to temper the armor. It intrigues me!
Alice Novak chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
O.m.g... This chapter was so hot! Thankyou so much for updating! As always, it was amazing!

Lovely lemon! It was totes smexy!~~ I cannot wait to see the final product of the armour!

Soo... Update Update Update!

Love,

Deli .x
Letyne chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
I love this chapter

It's realy nice to see them coming together, Lucian let go and I think it can help about sara's curse.

Thank you for doing such an amazing work with your storys (yes all of them)
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »