Reviews for Seared by Desire
Sara's fan chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
Great work !
Misty Moonweb chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
I was at chapter 16, getting all excited because I thought had two more chapters to read and then I saw your notes that took the places of chapter 17 and 18. It was one of those weird "WTF?" moments that make you burst out laughing, ha ha. I'm glad your plagiarism issue has been resolved; it's probably one of the reasons I do not post any of my stories even though I really want people to read them.

When it comes to reading, I'm a visual person. While I read, I have to picture the characters, the settings, etc. With your story, it's easy and fun and though embarrassing, I must admit that I even fantasize that I'm a part of the story, ha ha ha. If it were a movie, it would be incredible. Keep up the tremendous work and I absolutely cannot wait for the REAL update, ha ha.
Misty Moonweb chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I think Sara is awesome, ha ha. The one who can cool the flame sounds more like a lover. I guess I'll find out :D
Midnight113 chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
Alright, I love that she's going to make him special armor! Hopefully he'll never get injured under her protection with the crafted quicksilver shielding, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;) Lovely work, can't wait to read more!
Misty Moonweb chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I forgot to add in my first review how well written your story is. That's a major plus considering how most of the other Fiction Press stories are written :S But anyway, keep up the good work!
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This story is freaking awesome! You have a great start and so far, it promises an excellent finish! I've been waiting for something like this; I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kristincredible chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you... I absolutely love your stories and would hate to see them removed because of this person. I wish people understood that theft of intellectual property is just as bad as any other theft. I really do hope this all gets resolved.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
Hey the plagarism is not cool at all but if you decide not to use fictionpress any more I suggest going to their site is set up so people can not just copy and paste others works. In addition editors may be able to read your works! Hopefully there you can continue seared with desire :)
NB-writer chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
That jerk. Listen we all love your stories and if you truly feel threatened by the fact that your stories may be stolen then do what you need to do. Please just remember that if you post the link to the scum bag trying to steal your story then you have your own army of fans who would gladly find said plagiarizer and trash them on the internet so badly that they will hopefully never show their cyber face again. Please continue your stories because I love them and would hate to see them disappear.

~Writer
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
wow! i'm kinda in love with this story :P please update soon, i can't wait to read about lucian's new armor!
Ashley M chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I looked up the story, fulling intending to express my disgust with their plagarism, and the story is declared removed and no longer on the site. I'm really happy for you that this happened quickly. Your stories are amazing; your writing is amazing and you are extremely talented. It would be a serios shame that you had to stop writing and sharing your stories with people that really apreciate them. Please don't ever give up writing your stories, you have a wonderful gift and anyone who coppies them, is serious trash.

Ashley M.
xXCandycoatedTeardropsXx chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I can't believe someone would actually do that! I'm so sorry they plagarized it, but I hope you don't have to take this story down. I really love it and look forward to (possibly, if you continue) reading future chapters. Even if you don't finish this story, I'll still Love it! Your a really great writer!
klutz.for.life chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I'm so sorry that the Wolf series were plagiarized! That's horrible! I was about to go to the site you listed and talk to the author, but she seems to have removed it(: I really hope there are no more plagiarisms because I absolutely love your work and it would be nice to be able to always read them(:
lopsided89 chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
I could not believe that happened to you! I was so pissed it was all I could do to stop talking about it. Please continue writing this story. it starts my week off the right way.
SayanaDeDevarsky chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I think with your loyal and true fans there shall be a massive upheaval against the author. They'll have to take it down or else feel our collective wrath! Lol, cause we all loves you to much to have you stop now!
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »