Reviews for Seared by Desire
pisces113 chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
Are you serious. it makes me upset that someone has that little respect for all that hard work you put into those stories. i am glad that you caught that person, but i am also sad that you had to take down the wolf series. i hope you continue with the seared by desire series because i really enjoyed it.
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
That's so awful that this has happened to you! I absolutely hate people who plagiarize other people's work. I really hope that this gets resolved.
Tzotel431 chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
Just so you know, I went to say something and the story has been taken down. Its just swful what people will try and do! I love all your stories and hope that it doesn't come to you removing them!

Tzotel
x.x buk wurm x.x chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
oh my god why do people do that,just write there own god dam stories! cant wait till you update again. And hope they stop copying! ] x
samimi chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
When you sent the author's note, I was so mad that someone had the audacity to copy your story WORD FOR WORD!And that does not help me because I am fasting. This story was the one that actually turned me to liking wolves more than vampires. Now I can't even read my favourite story over and over again. By the way, I went to wattpad to see how the person mispelled the name and you'll be glad to know that it's already been taken down which is a good thing. How did he or she spell Tobias' name anyway? You have to tell me because that seems to be one of the easiest names to spell.
mdassley chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
:( It's really sad when a person cannot share their writing with the world, without someone else trying to claim it as their own. I'm so sorry this happened to you, you are such an amazing writer and should be acknowledged as such.

I'm sure everyone who has been reading your work feels ALMOST as violated as you do, because this is something we feel we personally shared with you. We watched you progress as an author, and I for one am PISSED someone tried to take your work as their own.

I'm glad you've decided not to take Seared by Desire down, however I will be more diligent in ensuring this never happens to you, or any other great writers on FP.

You're awesome, you're an amazing author. Thank you for sharing your work with us! :)
Meorna chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I was so gonna tell her what she did was bad! I was PISSED! and it's not even my own story! God, how can people be so stupid! It annoys me so much! And just because she isn't creative and can't write something of her own, she takes something from another person. And doesn't even change the name...I'm sorry but that yells, "NIMROD" to me.

Well, she has taken down the story! That's awesome but too bad you had to go through this. Your stories are 'awesome, please don't take them down just because of some ignorant people! Pretty please? You're a talented writer and I'm a big fan! You knw how many times I was afraid someone was gonna steal your work and you'd take it down? SEVERAL WOMAN! SEVERAL TIMES.

hehe. This review is getting long, so I better just leave it at this. Don't let those kind of losers get the best of your or your stories :)
Ratty Rowley chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
hi Jenny. I've just tried to access the false copy from the link you posted in your AN, and the site says it is no longer available and had been removed, so fingers crossed, but it seems like the administrators have deleted the plagarised copies. Hope you update soon! x
esthaelum chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
I just looked and she's taken it down now! That's good... I kinda hoped she would apologize, but oh well. *shrugs* Let's hope she doesnt do it again _
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
OMG JENNY! IM SO SORRY :O Ive read your wolf series and thats outrageous that some *Curse* would do something like that! I really do hope they do something aabout it~ I would really just yell at that person, thats so mean to take someone elses work cause they cant write anythiing good. :( Well hopefully this just blows over soon.

Best of Hopes

Kitty
Alice Novak chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
Hiya! Remember me? One of ur "The Path of Destiny" fans.

I can't believe people still have the audacity to plagiarize!

Even after so many cases where plagiarists have been caught, they never learn! It's terrible!

I hope I helped a little by reporting the imposter for abuse!~~

Love,

Deli ,x

ps: don't leave FP! PWEEZ!
Jester79 chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
Ouch! Sorry to hear that. I do hope this gets cleared up for you. I can't understand how people can do that. I have enjoyed all of your stories.
let.this.go chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
People are unbelievable! I will definitely give this person a piece of my mind!
BJArthur chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
WHAT! you have done great work, written fantastic things, and i would hate to not be able to read your stuff anymore. however, i understand that being plagiarized is like being violated and i would completely understand if you ended up taking your stories down even if that terrible person did stop posting your work. you have my total support which ever direction you decide.

i hope that codfish gets caught. and eaten.

~BJ~
Krowhop chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
I loved it! It was really neat to see another smith's reaction to her, though I have to wonder if she might have made an enemy in that noble. Oh well, she can handle it. Is there any way you'd be willing to draft a picture of the quicksilver mark? So that we can know what we are 'seeing' in our minds? Just a thought. If it means the next chapter won't be out on 'time', forget about it! :)
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »