Reviews for Seared by Desire
Hawaiianlover chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
AH . No :[

omg ., that person should take down your work from the website :[

i am seriously in love w/ your stories ! its going to be such a heartbreaker if you take it down
M chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE INTERNET D:

So many of my favourite authors have left because of ignorant, fame-mongers who plagiarise other because they don't have the talent.

To be clear, DON'T LEAVE THE INTERNET, PLEASE. If worst comes to the worst you could upload your stories onto a blog like the FP author JenniferLeigh. D:
iluvkittens chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
i really dont understand some you cant write a story then steal some other people's 're the worst kind of thiefs other things you can replace but you spend so much effort and time to write those stories.i really hope you will put wolf stories again if not then please finish desire one
Lovelesshope chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
i sounds like a good idea can't wait.
PeterMoore chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
thank you so very very very much! hopefully lucian feeds soon
mataku-01 chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
so far I've up to the 10th chapter, and I think this is another series that will get me hooked! I think it's also amazing that you can update so quickly...
Mrs Sorbo chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
You will continue to write seared by desire though right? Cause its really good.
rae chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
hmm...these drabbles seem okay. I'm hoping that you finish this current story before starting the others. I really want to see how this story ends :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Wow! :) Sara really is stubborn! :) I am declaring right now that I really like Theresa! :) Keep writing! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
DarkestShade chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
I vote yes! I think it would be a great idea, just little somethings, kinda like a scrap book or something that a mother would do... and a little part of me wants to see Tobias as a father, the image of him dealing with toddlers amuses me to no end. and the fact that you would post the little dabbles for us as well as giving us a normal chapter is fantastic :) you are officially my favorite :) thank you for the brilliant stories, I wish I had the money to but them...one day... anyway, thanks!
Destiny1406 chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
loved that last chapter and i think that you should totally do the idea. I would read it!
Kyuuketsuki Fangirl chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I loved the chapter! I can't wait for the next!
Becauseuluvme1989 chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
well how about a wolf's patience.
weeeangie chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
an armor for a more suitable armor. i like it!
sappyromancelvr chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
It'd be awesome to see the beloved wolves and their children! I'm sure many of us have wanted a glimpse into heir happily ever afters. Great idea! :]
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »