Reviews for Seared by Desire
Katie Valentine chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Sara is so awesome, I wonder what is the outcome of the armour... :D
Kassandra Duric chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I wonder what she's going to do with the armour. I mean, she said it herself, she's not an armourer, she's a swords smith.
vaniittyy222 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I have recently read all of your stories and can admit that I couldn't pull myself away from the comp. Including the lonely untouched one. congrats on the award... I see many more in your future.
mdassley chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Thank you so much for updating! I don't know what I would have done without my weekly Seared fix! lol

I love how you have made Lance almost as much of a character in your work, he has real personality and it really gives your story more originality. Great job, can't wait for next week!
Tzotel431 chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Poor Lucian, so worried about her! And sleeping for three days! And she might have just made an enemy of Lord Hugo...although he doesn't seem much of a threat, but those that don't seem so are always the worst. I can't wait for next weeks chapter! I hope you are having fun on your vacation!

Thanks for the chapter!

~Tzotel
maiqst chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I'm not very great at reviews, but i'm loving your story. :)
SJ chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
we feel the love. and are soo unworthy of it lol

hope ur having a great time on vacation. this chapter was intresting, keeping me guessing the entire time lol keep up the good work :P

take care
Ashley M chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Thank you so much for getting the chapter done while you were on vacation! I liked George and how apprehensive he was about allowing Sara to take the armour. Not many would trust a young woman right away and you captured that concept wonderfully!

Ashley M.
Macy Pearson chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I was afraid that man was going to get the armor! Hahaa.

Sara is so sweet. :) I hope Lucian likes the gift.
Letyne chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
j.c-chic chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
me thinks lord hugo will let the fire elementals and other vampire enemy dude know about her whereabouts?

well this sucks..
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Sara is so thoughtful! Trying to protect Lucian. :) And poor Lucuan. Hopefully next chapter we'll see more of him. Great job!
rosieroo chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
id forgotten that you update on mondays!

i had exams today, so reading this was a great way to end my day
Arcadian Viera chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Oh my goodness. Is she going to temper the armor against fire? It's the only thing I can imagine that she'll do for now... unless she can make it spit fire? Ahahahahahaha. I'm going crazy! _

Oh. You're still on holiday? Well, have fun then! :D
Tzotel431 chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Ah, I finally got some time to read. And what a read! I love love love it! Poor Russell, though. I know he didn't do it on purpose, and the fact that he is loyal to Lucian says something, but we know Lucian and he won't unjustly punish Russell. A lovely chapter, what with the mayhem and death. It was interesting to see the monster that Lucian has within him, so like Seraphina...something he has in common with Sara that she doesn't know about...hm I wonder what she will think when she finds out. I am so excited for the next chapter!

A wonderful chapter...if you couldn't get that from the rest of my babbling! :)

~Tzotel