Reviews for Seared by Desire
Kassandra Duric chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Come on Lucian, let Sara burn William alive, making it a slow and painful death. Though, I'm sure Lucian can think of an even more pain ful death than burning.

Now, just saying this to say it cause if I don't say it it'll drive me crazy. Wouldn't it be funny if Gareth wound up with a water elemental for his bride?
Kassandra Duric chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Well, I hope Russel is punished severely for his betrayal. As for William, I hope Sara comes and burns him to death, making it slow and painful.
Midnight113 chapter 15 . 8/11/2010
Poor Sara, she's so sweet to have to deal with the curse that is Seraphina. At least Lucian is okay and there to reassure her. I love them together. Really excellent work, I'm looking forward to reading more!
Haybell chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
loved it! update soon
Hawaiianlover chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
OMFG ! :'D

I liked this one .

But ... BO HO ... he didn't kill William ;[

Its sad to know that Sara thinks she killed innocent people :p

Anyways - good story ;)
Krowhop chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
So... I liked this chapter. I really did. It continued the story, and I enjoyed seeing Sera interact with the others more. But..something was missing. Mind you, I don't know what it was, or why I even feel that way. But something seemed almost off to me, or left me unsatisfied. It could just be that I am cranky, and annoyed, sitting at work reading, lol. Not sure why, or what was wrong, but I did like it.
Cafana989 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I love this story SO MUCH! as I love all of your stories and I cant wait for the next update :)
pisces113 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
omg that was scary. at first i thought that Lucian had really died, but then he came back i was jumping for joy lol. i really liked this chapter. i can't wait for more.
SJ chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
O...M...G...that was so ah amazing! i feel like a broken record but ur chapters never stop amazing me lol

have a great vacation!

take care
PeterMoore chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
so seraphina comes back full force. thanks for the update
weeeangie chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
lucian make me happy!
Bubbly Girl chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Great chapter as always but I was wondering: What happened to William? :) I can't wait for next week and I hope that you enjoy your holiday! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
geminibaby6789 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! :D
chng234 chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
luckily both lucian n sara r not hurt
Jixnce chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I've gotten into a bad habit of not reviewing... xD

I enjoyed this chapter very much, though Sara seems like such a wimp at times.
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »