Reviews for Seared by Desire
Aradia Cloud chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh snap. Who the hell's Seraphina? I like that name. It's majestic, in my opinion.
let.this.go chapter 26 . 11/1/2010
Great story! I'm sad that it's over but I can't wait for the next story :)
somehowhappy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
In the last weeks I have read all of your stories and I must say your writing is great, leading to a kind of a need to read the story again and again.

I Know this review is about Seared by Desire, though I think is easier to congratulate you once and for all (the stories).
the same person as before chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
I can't wait for your next story. :)
the same person as next chapter 26 . 10/31/2010
al u needed was 2 more reviews to get that 10 mark. So i thought, why not give her the joy of reaching 10? :)
Eirawen chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
Oh yeah, that was another awesome story. Can't wait for your next one.
Tecna chapter 26 . 10/30/2010
Aww!

I would love to drag that word out, but I'll restrain myself. Hehe.

I really, really enjoyed this story. It's been so very long since I've read a vampire fic that an author can do justice to.

I loved it! Thank you so much for posting this! I'll be looking forward to more from you.

Tecna ;)
phelps112 chapter 26 . 10/28/2010
just found your (completed) story. I really like it and I hope there are more for the other elements. Very well written, and sorry to hear about your story being plagarized. In a way it's a compliment as people seem to only do it to the best fp authors. (Not that I condone it, far from it.) Thanks for staying on face book, can't wait to read more of your work!
Catalina.Rina chapter 26 . 10/27/2010
Absolutley loved this story. So Romantic (:
CJC chapter 26 . 10/24/2010
So don't write a description for Rocked by Passion then... just write something like "the next book in the series: Kieron's story". Then we all can help with a description later on, and you can write the story faster :)
Eccthlacine chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
Definitely my favorite of all your stories. This one is the most dynamic, most creative, and features the most character depth. I like the deviation you took from the wolves, although the general formula was the same in terms of the progression of their relationship and obstacles. Very that you'll be on hiatus, but I will look forward to your work all that much more in the future. Well written and gripping as always, can't wait to read your next story :)
Danariana chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
It's been a long time since I reviewed! I read most chapters today! I loved this story too. You are so talented! :D

I'm eagerly waiting for your next story! I'm sure it's going to be awesome too!
momo3069 chapter 26 . 10/23/2010
I like this story very much. It sometimes was a little to cross for me, with to much blood, but other than that it was butiful written and realy good.
mandymoos101 chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
I completely love this story. I can't wait for more! 'applause'
mdassley chapter 26 . 10/21/2010
Wow. Great ending to and friggen AMAZING story. Hit one out of the park once again lady. Bravo...Bravo! lol
1,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »