Reviews for スピリッツ: SPIRITS
tintinandsnowy chapter 1 . 1/28
This amazing piece of literature has the ability to move even the coldest of hearts. Its exemplary use of magic realism mixed with supernatural and fantastical elements delivers a delightful tale full of suspense and mystery. The author shows a truly magnificent command of playing with the reader's emotions. Once you start reading this truly amazing tale you will not be able to stop. A story of this high a caliber has never graced the Earth before.
TK Anez chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Hey I liked your story :) But it was too short i wanna read more lol... maybe you could take a look at my story, Ishiki... I'd love your opinion :) Keep writing!
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
Jean-Baptiste chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
I remember Akira talking about this in Rumors II if I'm not wrong. Anyway, characters can be a mess sometimes, can't they? But we still love them. Please do continue!
Jean-Baptiste chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Ah, I wonder what other adventures await them. The bonus was sweet. Do not worry about the delay, you should update when you feel like. Please do continue!
Jean-Baptiste chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Interesting twist! I would have never expected it to turn out this way. Cannot wait for more!
Jean-Baptiste chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Ah, another chapter, some more mystery!

I really am interested as I am curious on what will happen to Kazuki.

Please do continue!
Lady violette chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I like the title tot this story but i would like to see more of the characters feeling in this particular chapter but over all i loved the story good job
Jean-Baptiste chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Yey, another chapter! Anyway, it's going on well. Maybe a little more description would have worked.

Just a quick note, 'bento' is not lunch, it's more like a 'lunch box' and writing just 'bento' is alright since a word can be either singular or plural, since a few words change their form to show number (and it can be confusing) - then again, that's how I've learnt, I could be wrong D:
Jean-Baptiste chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Hm, I wonder what would happen next. Cliffhangers make me curious :3
Jean-Baptiste chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'm actually looking forward to this since the prologue (I guess) is so short, I'm curious for more. Please do continue.
Probit Return chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Pretty interesting start. I look forward to how it plays out. It does seem a little on the short side, but I'm guessing this is a prologue of sorts though, so it's excusable. (Not that I'm one to comment. My chapters tend to be short as well.) Keep it up, and good luck.