Reviews for Anti Romance Clause
Niky D chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
This was really good for the first 8 chapters and i feel that the pace is going pretty I think you should definitelly finish this stoyr it would be heart warming to know that Riley gets a second chance and I want to see Thorne learn to understand her.
daydrmr chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
This is an amendment to my earliers review.

P.S. Do you think you could possibly come up with a story line so that Marcus will be able to find 'true' love and mend his broken heart? Maybe he could be in some sort of accident and his physical therapist, who is witty and sarcastic (as well as beautiful both inside and out) can help him heal.- (both mentally and physically)?

I hate that he seems to be being overlooked at the moment. I'm sure it isn't intentional.

Oooh Oooh, would it be possible to include Gabe and his new love interest? After all, a very intelligent and drop dead gorgeous Italian woman, who happens to be an ex-model, wouldn't be too incredulous to believe, right?
daydrmr chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
As far as criticisms go, the only thing I have to say on that is-you have a few grammatical errors-these should be caught by a beta. If you don't have one, you should give serious consideration to getting one. If you already have one, get a new one! The errors I came across were easily spotted and should have been taken care of with ease. I would also like to say that these errors, although noticable, didn't seem to interfer with flow of story. This was not meant to be taken as a gesture of cruelty or being mean. I only want you to be the best writer you can be.

With that said, I want to congratulate you-I've noticed a considerable improvement in your writing and cannot wait for future updates. Hope to be reading more soon!
LilKi10 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
I really like where you are going with this story. I hope that it does not take you that long to keep updating it. This has the potential to be better then the first one. Keep up the great work and update soon
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Three chapters in and I'm already hooked. I'm looking forward to the suspense..and a little romance on the side? Don't keep us waiting too long. Update soon.
11cina24 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
lol, I like her(:

He seems to think A BIT too highly of himself, but that is to be expected;P

Good chapter though![;
LittleWolfPup chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Great to see you've updated! the tension is getting heavy.

Update soon, please!
MelikaCalva chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This is the third chapter, and I like it. The plot is intriguing.

I don't know if you want constructive criticism...so if you do, there are a couple places where the character is thinking and something grammatical is off. I am not sure if it the lack of persona pronouns or the tense. Just email me if you want me to look closer at it. If not thats ok too, I will just enjoy reading!

Kristine
11cina24 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Ha, yes I felt a slight tension.

It seems pretty good so far(: I just don't have a good full view on what Riley's personality is like, but all in time.

I like it so far, good job![;
LittleWolfPup chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Happy to see you've updated. Can't wait for the chapter, to what happens next!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
LOVE IT!

Can't wait till the next update!

Have a great summer!

Hope to read more from you soon!

-ifly*hugs*
redambrosia chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Yes it is intense. I can tell I'm going to like this bad ass chick.
LittleWolfPup chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Really sad begining. Glad you started the mafia series again. Update soon please, very interested to see what happens!
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
sucha sad beginning. :(

but thanks for starting it! hope to see some updates soon! :)
redambrosia chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was an awesome prologue! I love your kiss ass female leads!