Reviews for What do you See?
MysticGypsyGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hm. Even though I’m not quite sure what that was about, I’m pretty sure one of the topics in it was anorexia. Great job. I’ve been meaning to write something like this for a long time but haven’t gotten around to it. Honestly though, I don’t think you could have done a better job expressing how these two people saw…different things. Keep up the good work and keep writing great stories!
Pale White Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
May I say first off, great descriptive elements. I really enjoy that. But I have my own personal opinion, which I will share with you. I believe that you should not see only a persons perfections. To look at only the good things is to not see them at all. You may as well just blindfold yourself. If you love someone, you must truly see them. All of them. The good and pure. The bad and unsavory. Not just physically, but as a person. In fact, imperfection, I believe, is the greatest form of beauty. Imperfection, not destruction. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen is a flawed sapphire. Perfection is a lie. Look at the flaws and love it for each one. Outside and in. The imperfections make it unique to them and them alone. It is human nature to pick out the perfections in others and skate over everything else. But if you love someone, you do them a disservice by not seeing all of them. Love the flaws.
xxOODan the ManOOxx chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
love, love, love this! exactly what i think when i see the guy i like :) soo good.