Reviews for Awake
Averick chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Hm her. lol the voice still amuses me ;) Sorry I haven't been around! But in all honestly, I haven't been on like...any writing sites lately...life is busy, friends are fun, my mind is crazy and my time's on the run, yatta yatta you get the picture, haha ;) Anywho, still like this story, so great job!
ColorfulBlackLight chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
hehehehehehehe so much blood...
Averick chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
lol wow, that's pretty bad when a voice in your head tells you you're crazy. I can just picture it.

"Voice, is it crazy?"

"Nope, it's just you."

lmao! Nice job!
Averick chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Hm interesting. So what, exactly, is the Voice? Intriguing! Loving every minute of reading it, hehe. I should be visiting with my cousin right now (he's over) but I am enjoying reading your work too much, lol. Excellent job!
Averick chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
hehe I like that. Blood, the substance of life. Of course! Description is excellent, pace is nice. Nicely done!
Averick chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Intense! My kind of story, hehe. Love it, of course! Reading on.
Rainel Krey chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow, dark and really well-written. Portrayal of his thoughts and emotions are enough to creep me out just a little bit in a strangely good~ish way. Dark and sad in a non-depressing way.
Lauren Andrea chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
"He had atoned." Oh My Goodnessnessness. Yes, that was a lot of 'nesses' but that's because this story is unseemingly amazing and brilliant. The amount of emotion you put into your stories really grabs at my inner self and yanks out the damn tears and other related crap, or the emotion, I guess. Is there more to this? There'd better be. Hoping to hear from you soon ] Totally awesome, riveting if I must say so myself. Keep it up!
Dusk Howler chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Damn...i can't believe that you have never killed anyone in your life, and yet you know exactly how it happens...details...emotions...oh yeah, wait; you just might have the ideas,
Dusk Howler chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Again...you did it again...thanks, Shadow. Why must you make me think so hard? Oh, your butt is mine when you get back here!
WolfletteMoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Am I sensing some instability towards the end? You seem very... intune, with the character. By any chance does this link in with what is written on your profile? It's deffinetly interesting to read.
Dusk Howler chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I had never read this one...how do you seem to read into my souls and seemingly pull out memories I never knew I had?