Reviews for Rejected
Guest chapter 33 . 1/14
Omgggg I love this story so much. It's one of the most perfect, romantic, beautiful stories I have ever read
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13
I want to read little drabbles of their future, their kids and everything. I just cant stop being obsessed with them. I love this story so much
Guest chapter 31 . 9/22/2020
I have never run so fast to read a Chapter in my life, 3 years ago I adored this story and forever more now.
evelyn chapter 29 . 6/29/2019
So you will be adding further one shots, i mean even after "Firepalce"? Please say yes! I want more of these two!
Slenderman's proxy chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
I'm sobbing for some reason xD Sorry, I'm a weirdo. It's just that this story brings back so many memories for me. I had stumbled across this on Wattpad years back, around 2012-13 if I'm not mistaken, way before I was aware what Wattpad and the like were used for. This was the first original fictional work I retain any memory of reading. I had been blown away by your impeccable and exemplary writing skills. This was incomplete on Wattpad back then and I had been depressed about it, for like a few years before I had discovered the completed version on fiction press. And now, even after so many years, this story never fails to bring out that girl in her early teens, fresh into the world of reading, jumping in joy and vibrating in anticipation and excitement over a new update. I always find myself coming back here every two months to seek comfort and solace. My safe haven *Cries happy tears and blows nose*
Alright alright I'll stop now. I'm taking this novel to my grave. This has been said time and time again, but thank you so much for writing this extraordinary piece of work!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2019
the beginning of this chapter especially reminded me of pride and prejudice... delilah's mother is basically mrs. bennet
Guest chapter 25 . 4/4/2019
story was simple but really good with likable characters even when they did dumb things (cough damian cough). thank you.
heal me forever chapter 30 . 3/9/2019
Beautiful story. Loved it! You are an amazing writer.
theblacksheepinme chapter 30 . 2/11/2019
here i was chilling... taking a trip down memory lane... trying to read old stories for comfort... and then BAM! Rejected- updated feb. 7, 2019. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. after 9 years and you can still tell us the stories of your characters vividly. You are amaaaahzing!
zagato chapter 29 . 12/9/2018
wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Even though it’s been a while since I first stumbled upon this story I find myself returning to it with such regularity it’s almost creepy... haha. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/4/2018
Wonderfully written and a truly amazing story I could not get enough of. Thank you for sharing it with us! I wish though your sequel with Cecelia was complete.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/25/2018
It's too short...
Guest chapter 29 . 12/12/2017
What a great read.
Eucatastrophe9 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Hi there. I've just come across this story and read prologue and ch 1. The concept is captivating since it deals with a woman's honor and self-respect. I love such stories. :) Your story is very good. But there are technical errors a lot that make it distracting to focus on the write up. Otherwise, the story is very enjoyable. :)
527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »